Chapter 4

01 December 2019
Xiangyuan's POV

I woke up with a warm feeling but I couldn't point out what made me feel this. I open my eyes to be met by the sight of a shirt. I was confused so I looked up. I saw a person's lips, nose, eyes, wait what?

My eyes shot open as realization strikes me. I was in the embrace of no other than the Zhu Zheng Ting. Yes, it is warm and comfortable but this... I don't even know anymore. I tried scooting away from him, emphasis on tried.

The man likes cuddles, and is touchy which isn't my style but what can I do in this state? Eventually, he wakes up and rubs his eyes. "Huh?" he said looking at me before realizing where his hands were, on my hips.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry. I tend to do these things and all and I just-" I cut his rambling short and said "It's fine. And you sleeptalk you know that?" "Uh-huh about that... you didn't actually understood what I said did you?" Zhengting asked hoping for a no. But that's not gonna happen.

"Fortunately, I've learnt Anhui dialect before since one of my friends was from Anhui and I kind of understand martian language somehow and I'm a light sleeper so you can say that I understand about 85% of the whole thing you said" I explained and the color from his face all drained away.

"I will keep what you said about your mother a secret" I laughed. "NOPE I AM SWITCHING ROOMS THIS INSTANT AND I AM LETTING JUSTIN SLEEP HERE" he shouts. "You won't because that kid is stuck to you or ChengCheng" I sticked my tongue out.

"COME HERE YOU" he said before chasing me around the hotel room as I ran about. Laughs and giggles were heard all around the room as we ran. It was as if we were back to our childhood, running around in pure happiness and not caring about anything in the world.

I slipped though and I fell with him somehow on top of me, our faces barely 2 centimeters from each others'. One wrong move and there goes my first kiss. "Oh..." he said before teasingly leaning in.

Out of reflex, I kicked him and stood up as he rolled over on the floor in pain. "Whoops... sorry" I chuckled before helping him up. "Oh you are so dead" he said before lifting me up and throwing me onto the couch. He began tickling me as I squirmed under him.

"Ready to apologize now?" he said as I was still laughing. "NEVER" I said. "Well then I guess you have to bear this a little longer" Zhengting shrugged as he kept on tickling me. "Okay okay I'm sorry PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME" I shout and he finally stops.

"Okay so you can take a shower first before we get out to eat breakfast" Zhengting said and I nodded before going into the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was finished, he went in to do his morning routine.

Once he was all ready, he asks "Where do you want to eat?" "Jiahuan texted me that they're gonna eat downstairs in the hotel restaurant and asked if we're joining them so I agreed" I said. "Oh okay" he said before we went downstairs, not forgetting to grab the room key.

We used the lift to get to the lobby because the restaurant is at the same level. We went in the restaurant as soon as we found it and checked in our rooms before going off to find the other 4 people.

"OVER HERE" ChengCheng's loud voice echoed through the restaurant despite it being crowded. "I have to control this kid" Zhengting sighed as we make our way there. "I got you Green Tea Latte so you better be grateful that I'm being nice today" Jiahuan said.

"Well that's odd. Thanks anyways though" I said. "I'm gonna grab some food" Zhengting said. "Me too" I said standing up and looking around. A section showing all sorts of Japanese food caught my attention because I'm a sucker for Japanese food.