Chapter 14

12 January 2020
Xiangyuan's POV

I woke up with Zhengting still wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile to myself knowing that I can get this much from my crush and all. But like literally though, I could've dropped dead by the mere sight of him. But then again, today's not about that actually.

Today is us flying back to Hunan to our company and celebrating our group's anniversary. I don't know about my birthday though. So I got up and did my morning routine before waking Zhengting up. I swear this man is a child to sleep.

"Zhengting Zhengting Zhengting ZHU ZHENGTING... ZHU FREAKING ZHENGTING GET UP!" I screamed and he groans. I smiled to myself knowing that I actually woke him up. "WHATTT???" he groaned in frustration and the want to sleep.

"Wake up, it's 7 a.m. and we need to get to the airport by 8 a.m." I said basically screaming at him. "你给我开什么玩笑 (What joke are you telling me?) aRe YoU kIdDiNg Me?!" he said. I laughed at him and he groans as he nods and gets up.

I help him pack up his clothes since he didn't really bring much and everything he brought was just straight up Gucci and stuff so I was very careful with his stuff. I was done when Zhengting was done and we ate.

After we ate, we just basically check out first and then we get to the van to the airport and everything. After passing the swarm of fans, we were surprised to see some people holding mics as well. They were asking about Xukun and my cousin.

They were smiling through their masks and they weren't afraid anymore. Xukun had his arm around my cousin's waist and they all noticed so they cheered. There was a ship like that before the rumor and apparently, everyone ships it.

We went through immigration and then hung out in a restaurant to eat snacks because by the time we board the plane, it would be on 10 a.m. and we will arrive by lunch time. So we just joked around and stuff to kill time and then we board the plane after the flight was called.

I sat beside Zhengting on the plane and just slept throughout the flight because I have got nothing to do and plus, Zhengting and the rest are having some meeting which is boring and I decided to skip it.

We arrived by 12 p.m. and headed straight to HaiDiLao to eat lunch and celebrate. We are going to be filmed as well so we need to dress right. We wore black dresses and the boys just wore suits and stuff.

My dress was something like a lace short dress with short sleeves. It wasn't that much but it was pretty nice and it suited the theme of our BlackR anniversary party which is only attended by us and NINE PERCENT or maybe they invited someone else, who knows?

 It wasn't that much but it was pretty nice and it suited the theme of our BlackR anniversary party which is only attended by us and NINE PERCENT or maybe they invited someone else, who knows?

My cousin's dress was more revealing than mine but it wasn't that much revealing. It's also black and it was a short one with no sleeves. It was really nice actually.

 It was really nice actually