Chapter 25

07 April 2020
Xiangyuan's POV

We arrived at Hunan with the rest today, we didn't have anything to do at Beijing anymore anyways. So Zhengting and I head to Yuehua first to meet Ms. Du Hua as she said so yesterday and I still don't know what she needs us for that couldn't have waited for the next day.

It was honestly so weird because none of this has happened to any of us and the last time she urgently called someone was just to finalize some decisions and to fix some mistakes from the album. But now, I have absolutely no clue at all and I don't even know about Zhengting.

He looks more lost than I am to be honest, it's kind of cute. Anyways, we arrived there after a while and we immediately went to her office and knocked on the door. We heard a soft 'come in' and we entered the room. "您好" we both greeted and she nods her head at us and motioned for us to sit down on one of the chairs.

And so we did and she clasped her hands tightly on her desk. "How am I supposed to break the news to you two..." she mumbled loud enough for the both of us to hear. We looked at each other and then at the CEO. "What happened or what's going on?" Zhengting asked.

"Well... let's just say that the two of you were followed and the news of you dating spread throughout the internet, mostly Twitter and Weibo but there are some on Instagram and even Facebook. Now my question for the two of you..." she said and I gulped as I was nervous.

"Are you two actually dating or was it just a hangout of some sort?" Ms. Du Hua asked. I visibly tensed and I heard Zhengting sigh as he said "We're... actually dating" "When did it start?" she asked. "About 3 months ago" I said. She stared at the both of us for a while.

It was honestly making us uncomfortable and just nervous, especially me though. I remember seeing this somewhere in my nightmare and I can't afford making it in reality. It's all just so wrong like, I love him and he loves me.

But after a while she laughed. "Don't worry I'm not mad at the two of you. I'll confirm it to the media but the two of you will have to do a press conference" she said and we nodded and sighed in relief.

"Thank you ms" we both said and bowed our heads. "It's your right to date and you are in your early 20s so it would only be right for you to date and all that" she said and we smiled. It's really nice to have a boss or CEO who really gets these things and not get all mad or anything.

"Tomorrow, we'll have the conference and for now, just go back to your dorms. I only need the two of you to clarify the news" she said and we stood up as we bowed and then exited the room. "Oh my God my heart was pounding" I said as soon as we get to the elevators.

"Mhm, mine too" Zhengting said. "So we'll wait till tomorrow?" I asked and he nods, smiling brightly at me.

08 April 2020

I woke up from the loud alarm on my desk. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I got up but then realized I couldn't due to the manchild hugging me to death. I chuckled to myself and woke him up so that I can get out of bed.

He mumbled and groaned and then pulled me closer as I sighed. Although I did that, I still smiled at the affection he has been giving and showing to me for the past few months. He stirred in his sleep and started mumbling things I couldn't catch.

I knew that he was sleep talking again because this happens all the time, plus that cousin of mine also does this but with screaming at times and yeah. I woke him up and he opened his eyes and saw me. He lazily smiles and  kissed my forehead. "Morning, love" he said.

"Morning" I replied. I wriggled out of his embrace but he whined and pulled me closer. "10 more minutes" he dragged out and I laughed. "We have a press conference to attend to remember?" I said and he shot up. "Right" he said and I pecked his cheek before getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

I wore something so casual that I looked like I was going out with friends instead of attending a press conference. I wore something like a crop top and jeans shorts with casual brown shoes. It was really comfortable to be honest and all.

Zhengting only wore a shirt and long pants

Zhengting only wore a shirt and long pants. It was really HOT of him to wear that kind of outfit, I'm not kidding at all. There was a van outside the dorm waiting for us and so we got in and it drove off to Yuehua and we had to go in a certain room for the press conference.

There were hundreds of reporters from different medias and news sources and it made me think, what if they don't accept us? "Then they won't and besides, I won't leave you because they don't accept us. Plus, I'm positive that they would support" Zhengting smiled. "Did I say that out loud?" I blurted out and he nods.

So the reporters started asking questions like when it started and how it came to be and all those kinds of stuff then there was silence for a while until a certain fan shouted "WE SUPPORT YOU" and another shouting "AS LONG AS THE BOTH OF YOU ARE HAPPY THEN WE SUPPORT" It was really heart-warming to be frank.

And then they started chanting "ZHENGYUAN" over and over again. It was our ship name and the smiles on our faces couldn't get any wider. He pecks my forehead and rested his forehead on mine and smiled as the crowd went wild.  "I told you they'll support" he said.

End.