Chapter 9

05 January 2020
Zhengting's POV

After New Year's celebration, yes we had a celebration and countdown at the hotel, everyone became busy. Although, the celebration and countdown was quite fun and eventful I must say.

The only couple among the 6 of us did the cliché midnight kiss thing. It was sappy and cringey but we all saw it and it has been haunting Justin's mind for a while now. It was funny to see the weird look on his face.

ChengCheng just kept on stuffing his face with food the hotel provided. He was getting fatter I can already tell by his face and stomach and how he looks right now. It just wasn't the same as it was before New Year.

Me and Xiangyuan just enjoyed the fireworks like normal people, okay maybe that wasn't the only thing she did. She drank a few shots of champagne and maybe a few shots of vodka as well which caused her to be drunk.

It was annoying but it was also cute at the same time so I took a video for blackmail material. Apparently, she found out so I had to delete the video but still, it was hilarious.

Today we are going to be starting our first time of filming. We're going to be filming the part where we would be reviewing the trainees for a while before they start entering and we would have to introduce ourselves.

So we sat at the room where we would be filming and we don't have to review on scripts or anything because well, shows like this are usually based on opinion and judgement so yeah.

Us boys, well me, Xukun, and ChengCheng had to wear some kind of formal clothes so we just wore shirts and pants. Justin wore a white t-shirt and a leather jacket as well as fitting blue jeans.

Jiahuan had to wear this short dress and since she won't be dancing, her dress was really short and Xukun wasn't happy with it but he just rolled with it because it had long sleeves. She paired it with white heels as well.

Xiangyuan didn't have to wear a dress because she would be mentoring rap so the board directors and stylists thought that it would be better if she had swag so she had to wear a t-shirt and short pants

Xiangyuan didn't have to wear a dress because she would be mentoring rap so the board directors and stylists thought that it would be better if she had swag so she had to wear a t-shirt and short pants. She paired it with black boots. I have to admit, she looks badass and all.

 I have to admit, she looks badass and all