He has never been humiliated like this before!

Therefore, Luo Shin angrily pointed his finger at Muchen but before he could get the words out of his mouth, someone suddenly appeared beside him and in the next moment, his finger got snapped.

He screamed in agony, "Ah!"

His personal servant quickly stepped forward to help him in a fluster. Seeing that the other party was not someone to be trifled with the servant didn't dare to do anything beside hurriedly supported his Young Master to look for a doctor.

However, Luo Shun refused to retreat like this so he endured his pain and screamed,"Just you all wait, Luo family will not let you off! Even the An family will not be an-"

Muchen directly cut his words off,"Throw him out."

One and Two quickly executed his command as they dragged both of them and really threw them away.

Count yourself lucky! If not because it was a bad idea of tainting Young Master An's house, this guy would get killed by now!

On the other side, the two finally left to be standing face to face but neither of them talked.

Looking like he could no longer withstand this silence, Lifan was the first to break the silence,"Your Majesty, why are you here?"

"If I am not here, the next time I see you, might be your marriage with someone else."

Lifan wanted so badly to give him an eye roll.

You talk like we are already a thing! Don't forget that you owe me an apology!

Although he was complaining, outwardly he had on a stiff expression as his eyes were full of hurt and sadness, he softly murmured,"I'm already at a marriageable age so it is only to be expected that I will get married soon."

Surprisingly, Muchen agreed with him,"You're right. You should get married soon."

The young Ger obviously didn't expect to hear these words coming out from him so whatever hope he previously had was instantly extinguished.

He showed a bitter smile. How can a man as mighty as him likes a dirty and scheming person like himself?

Simply laughable.

Lifan was about to excuse himself in order to extricate himself from this situation when the man's next words made his eyes widened in shock.

As Muchen walked closer to him he lightly spoke,"To me, that is."

He finally stopped one step away from the beautiful ger. Looking at his disbelief face, Muchen slowly put down his question,"Will you marry me?"

This time, Lifan was utterly shocked by his move. He thought that his lover was a socially awkward person so he might take a slow approach this time but who knew that he was the boldest one!

However, you use this ultimate move at the wrong time, Dear!

While he was thinking about how to reply, someone suddenly came to his rescue.

Li Shao angrily roared,"No one is going to get married!"

Lifan cried in surprise,"Mother!"

Hearing this, Muchen turned around to meet his mother-in-law, he politely greeted him,"Greetings to Madam An."

Li Shao has only seen his back upon arriving so when he finally saw the man's unparalleled appearance, he was inwardly shocked.

His son's taste was really good just like him.