Arc2.23

I need to mislead you guys into thinking that there is no juicy scene to make thing more hyper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).This is my first time writing this scene so do forgive me if it is not good haha.( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Editor: mattersnot999

****

[Warning:Mature content]

JiWan's rationality finally snapped when he heard the familiar voice and smelled the fragrance of the person that he had always wanted to have so badly. He immediately pulled the other person and got on top of him.

LiFan was momentarily stunned when he suddenly got pulled in which both of his hands quickly got pinned down above his head by JiWan and a moment later he finally realized what kind of situation he got himself in.

He was about to say something when his words got blocked by the other man's mouth.

JiWan kissed his lips aggressively, he sucked and bit hard on his lower lips which made LiFan involuntarily groan in pain causing his lips to part slightly.

JiWan's tongue immediately thrust inside, invading his mouth, caressing his palette, exploring every corner while hungrily savoring the sweet taste of his mouth.

Right after that JiWan's tongue chased and danced around with LiFan's tongue, he sucked till it became numb.

LiFan's head felt dizzy. This kiss was so fierce that he felt like the other person was trying to swallow him whole and he didn't even get to rest!

Every time the man finally slightly moved his lips away he only to let him have a mouthful of air before once again sealing his lips with another feverish french kiss.

While LiFan was immersed in the kiss, JiWan's hands were not idle either.

He released his grasp on LiFan's hands and moved to tear LiFan's shirt apart, causing LiFan shiver at the sudden touch of cold air.

LiFan actually wanted to stop, to punish his lover for a little longer but when he thought that the man has followed him and was still chasing him, his anger dissipated like deflating balloon, causing him to change his mind and go along with his lover.

So he encircled his arms around JiWan's neck.

One hand slowly moved toward the back of his head deepening the kiss while tightly grabbing and pulling his hair. As the result of the stimulation that he got from the kiss he tilted his head to change the angle and quickly responded back to JiWan's feverish kiss. After all he also had abundant experience from his previous world with his lover in this field.

As for the system, it was about to take out the medicine for LiFan but froze at the scene. It then hurriedly went away as it seemed like they already had the antidote and didn't need its medicine anymore.

In the end, the room was full of sucking sounds and erotic moans which could make one blush just by listening.

JiWan's right hand roamed around LiFan's chest as he caressed the protruding nipple and pinched it, causing LiFan to tremble as he felt electric current going from his chest to his brain, he couldn't help but muffle the sweet moans that were spilling from his little enticing mouth non-stop.

Finally parting from his mouth, JiWan's wet and hot tongue licked the saliva from the corner of his lips as he trailed down to his chin, then his slender neck, creating countless red marks and finally, he arrived to his chest his mouth instantly went down to take in the lovely redbud, sucking it as he twirled his wet tongue around the tip then lightly nibble it.