chapter 1

Hello I'm Rachel berry and I'm gonna be a star.  I'm captain of the cheerleading team. Dating the quarterback.  And co captain of the glee club. I have it all figured out.  I'm gonna graduate with my best friends and then I'm going to be a star on Broadway. 

I'm standing by my locker getting my books for my next class. All of the sudden I feel arms wrapped around me.  "Finn, stop we are in the hall. " I say and turn around and kiss my boyfriend. "Sorry babe. I just can't help myself around you" Finn said.  Finn Hudson is the most amazing man in the world. Other than my daddies of course. Finn is rambling on about going to dinner after the big home coming game this weekend and I'm only half listening.  "Babe, how does that sound.  I wanna do something special for our two year anniversary." Finn asked. "Ummm ya sure. Sounds good." I said watching Noah (puck)  Puckerman walk by.  "Rachel, your not listening to me again." "Sorry Finn. I was just thinking about what to get you for this weekend. O want it to be special." See not only is it home coming weekend, but it's also our last high school home coming.  We are seniors and I'm going to New York when we graduate. 

You see I love Finn,  but I have been hiding a secret that I haven't told anyone.  Not even my best friends Kurt, Santana,  Quinn, and Brittney.  Kurt is Finn's step brother. We are going to New York together. I couldn't do it with out my best gay.  Santana,  Quinn, Brittney and I have been best friends since kindergarten. Last year Santana and Brittney decided that they were gonna be open about their relationship and we couldn't be happier for them.

End of the day

"Hello there my little Jewish American princess.  How about I walk you to your car?" Noah asked walking up to me in the choir room.  "Noah, I can't do this with you. What we had was cute and sweet but I love Finn." I responded walking away.  "Well fine see if I ask a "friend" to walk them to their car again." Puck said as he stormed away.  You see Finn used to date Quinn. Puck and I dated before but it ever went anywhere. Quinn found out she was pregnant and kept telling everyone Finn was the father. In all reality Puck was. They were best friends then and after two years they put that behind them and are best friends again. 

Chapter 2 coming soon. Any feed back would be amazing. This is my first time writing so any help would be amazing. Also if anyone wants to help me co write I would appreciate the help.