seventeen

"I'm sorry."

"And?"

"Forgive me."

"And?"

"I- Renjun."

"Shut up."

Jeno grumbles immediately when he stands in the middle of the training grounds with the rest of his teammates. Minhyung is standing right in front of Jeno as the rest of them forms a circle around the two. Jeno tries to run away but Donghyuck made sure to block the entry way with a huge boxing glove to stop him. He takes a deep breathe as Minhyung continues to glare at the other. However, the thoughts are all wandering through their heads as not only Jeno is apologizing, but his whole appearance changed within a span of a week.

The male awkwardly messes up his newly dyed, blonde hair while he decides to take a few days off to gain some space between the members and himself. Minhyung doesn't want to admit the idea that the captain looks so much mature with black hair, and why the hell he decided to suddenly change his whole appearance. However, the others decide not to notice the change the captain had due to Minhyung's order to not compliment his appearance. Everyone in the station stared quietly when Jeno walked into the main area, where the rumors spread like wildfire about how the female officers are dying over his handsome features.

Minhyung pats the Renjun's shoulder before replying back, "Whatever. I'm going to get something to eat now."

Minhyung leaves the circle first as Jeno groans to himself as he gets ignored for the tenth time that morning. Renjun continues to laugh at the captain for being ignored by the older. Everyone leaves the area after Minhyung with Donghyuck staying as the last one. Jeno feels some sort of frustration rising with hate, but he looks around to find Donghyuck holding in his smile. The room feels stuffy already as Jeno is not able to express his sorrowful feelings, so the latter rests his hand on the taller and drags him out of the training room to get something to eat.

They all head towards the kitchen where it seems a little too packed today. The police station teams are having an early dinner to switch over. The air conditioner seems a bit too powerful for the other members, but Jeno's body already adjusts perfectly right to the temperatures since he doesn't really get to tell the difference. People stare at him without a word as he walks by alone; his blonde hair is being swiftly blown. He looks around to find his other members, before his arms get stuffed with a tray of food that Donghyuck packs onto the plate. Jeno doesn't know how to respond before Donghyuck whispers quietly, "Might as well get a lot of food or else starve since they're closing the cafeteria early today."

"Why?"

"The bratty actress's first scene is today so they want to clear everyone out of the swat and investigation side of the station in order to get the perfect shot or whatnot."

"How do you-"

Jeno's words get cut off as someone shoves a piece of bread into Jeno's mouth as he gets pushed down the line to pile more food onto his plate. He glares over at the older, Taeil, who smiles like nothing just happened. Donghyuck groans loudly and whines to the other, "Come on, hurry up blonde-head. You need to go train her, don't you?"

The traffic seems to have been more exciting without all the car honks. It's been a few months since Minju has started to be more confident on camera. After experiencing all that shame from Xiyeon, she finally is able to find her peace through the breathing technique that Jisung keeps teaching her. Since it's been a week since Jeno and Minju met at her place, it's been awhile since they met so she is not aware of the fact that the other has changed his whole hairstyle. The cameras are being set up as she hurries over to the training area where Jisung awaits for her. She smiles brightly when she sees the younger standing near the locker rooms with her training gear.

Shoving her into the locker room, he closes the door quickly so that she can change alone without the cameras around. He stays outside to make sure no one enters as Minju shouts with glee, "Thanks baby."

"Why baby?"

"My little baby dongsaeng."

"Ugh, don't say that."

"Hey you promised to say noona to me so you better keep it like that."

Jisung laughs out loud with their little conversation as he adds, "Fine fine, noona."

Minju soon exits the locker area where she changed into her costume of black leggings and her black sports bra. Jisung whistles teasingly as she walks towards him so that he can place the heavy equipment onto her. Jisung teases softly as she stands in front of him with her arms out, "Hey you've been working out by yourself noona?"

Since the younger is much taller than her, she glares playfully up at him as she hits his arm teasingly. "Weirdo...and yeah I guess."

They continue to laugh and talk amongst themselves until Jisung securely straps the equipment onto her body. She ties her hair up into a nicely made bun, as someone knocks on the door. Jisung takes a quick step back, and waves the other goodbye as he leaves when Jeno enters the room with her stylist. Minju rubs her own eyes to make sure she's not blind, as she didn't notice the new changed male as Jeno. She feels her own cheeks flush with warmness as the light within the room brightens with his blonde hair. His pale face glistens with the light as his eyes sparkle as the light reflects from the orbs of his brown eyes. She turns her head quickly away to help calm her breathing, as the stylist starts placing the makeup onto her face.

Jeno crosses his arms and rests his back against the wall to face her as he is looking at a piece of paper. He doesn't look up to greet her and starts speaking, "I hope you got some rest. Today, they want you to train with me and they will use that clip in the movie as well. I guess, they wanted me as an extra so I got my hair done."

Minju scoffs teasingly and replies with a playful joke to mask her nervousness, "Well, I didn't ask about your hair."

Jeno looks up to meet her eyes and squints at her as she does, and she bites the inside of her lip to be calm from her stare. He tries to move on from the fact that no one has complimented about his hair so he doesn't speak any more. The silence continues as the stylist stands in the middle of them to somewhat cut the friendliness that they had towards one another. It's going to definitely be an interesting first movie shooting..