Christmas Is Coming

First off I know it's not even halloween and I'm writing about christmas, but haters gonna hate! And im just gonna shake shake shake shake, shake it off shake it- oh sorry bout that:|

-------------------------------------

Minx's POV

I was attaching the mistletoe underneath me and Marzia's dorm dooor, but it was hard to concentrate with a hangover.

Ok, I admit, I have been drinking a bit too much these past weeks/months.

But it was Christmas in like two days so I had to try to seem happy.

When in reality, I was dying on the inside. It was pure torture being away from Ryan, and it was really annoying me how guys where flirting with me.

"Hi." A voice said behind me.

This surprised me, and I fell down from the stool, but the person catched me before I landed on my butt.

Cry himself was holding me tight in his arms, and we were both blushing like crazy.

"What are you doing?! He has a girlfriend!!" A part of my brain told me.

"Who cares? She's a real idiot anyway!" The other side said.

I shook away both thoughts, and after thirty seconds of staring at each other, I got back up on my two feet.

Cry cleared his throat.

"So um, I have not been very, uh.. fair lately." He said while looking down at his converses.

His brown shaggy hair was covering his face, making it even more confusing to know where this conversation was going...

I just stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"I know that it was Krism that kissed you. The guys promised me that. I trust them.. at least more than you.." He rambled on, mumbling that last part.

"I guess I just wanted to say that, um.. we could maybe still be friends? I mean, I do have a girlfriend.." He finally said, making my heart shatter.

I wanted to be more than friends.

I wanted him to see that!

If only he knew how much I loved him, needed him!

"Sure.. but before you go..." I pointed to the misletoe on top of us.

Then I gived him a quick peck on his cheek, and I slammed the door after that.

Marzia's POV

I can't believe what is happening right now.

I looked down at the little stick in my hands, that had a positive sign on it.

I started quietly sobbing in my stall.

Today I had gone to the mall with Kalel and Melanie. But not to shop.

"Marzia, honey, what does it say?" I heard Kalel say nervously.

I continued sobbing.

"Marzia?..." Melanie mumbled, lightly knocking on the stall's door.

I opened the stall, showing them the positive sign.

"Im pregnant."

----------------------------------------

Oh my what the what?!?!