Crazy Days.

Felix POV

We all sat together at lunch as usual, just talking about video games and couples. Marzia and I could not keep our eyes off of each other.

We were dating, sort of.

I looked at our table, seeing Ian and Melanie arguing about something, Kalel and Anthony talking about Pokemon, Cry and Minx laughing hysterically at some joke, Mark was texting his girlfriend who lived in Canada...

And then there was Ken.

He was all alone, just smiling at.. well, nothing really.

"Ken?" I waved my arms in his face, starteling him.

"Huh? Netty?" He said quickly, confused.

The table got quiet.

"Who is Netty?" Ian questioned Ken.

My brown haired best friend pulled his bear hat down to hide his face.

I should talk to hi-

"NO!!!" I and everyone else turned to Minx who had screamed, pointing at some guy who was smirking at her.

What the hell?..

Minx POV

I was talking to Cry, my amazing boyfriend about our favorite games, until someone tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned around, to see someone I never wanted to see.

Ever again.

It was my crazy ex-boyfriend, who used to hurt me, physically and mentally.

"NO!!" I screamed and stood up, running to hide behind Cry.

Ryan and the gang looked reallt confused, and now tons of other people were looking at us.

But my boyfriend knew something was wrong, so he put on a brave face.

"Miss me, Minxypoo?" He said happily smirking.

How the hell did he find me?!

I whimpered.

"Don't call her that. Who the hell are you?" Cry said with a protective tone.

"Why her boyfriend that she should have never left!" He said chuckling.

The gang and everyone else just stood there in shock.

"Shut up Jordan." I mumbled, barely audible. I stepped in front of Cry, who was also in shock.

"Excuse me? What did you say babe?" He looked at me with anger. He was crazy.

"I said, SHUT UP! YOU CHEATED ON ME, WERE A PLAYER AND YOU WOULD ABUSE ME!!!" I shouted, with hot tears running down my cheeks like a waterfall.

And with that I ran off.

I ran as fast as I could.

Still crying.

He was always right thought, I'm so pathetic...

I just wanted to be alone.