"Luna Marie, Can you, please, ask your mate to meet me as soon as he can. I want his help to lead this pack for the next month."

" Like you will be the one leading my pack. You are too weak for that and..."

" I'm here for that and it's exactly what I will do, with or without your help. Look, I don't know what Alpha Markus wants exactly but I win a break for your son to recover and I don't want him to have a reason to coming back before. For sure, he will be looking for every mistake from us. Moreover Li, I mean Alpha Liam needs to rest as much as he can. So you don't really have to say in this situation, the sooner you accept that the easier it will be. After all of this, I swear I will be leaving and you will never see me again."

"Fine, I will let him know. You can meet him tomorrow at 8.00 in front of the Alpha office."

"
Thank you! Have a nice evening."

She left without any answer. People are not polite anymore, we are leaving in a mad world. Let's start to clean everything or maybe I should order furniture first.

~~~~~

A half-hour later, someone is knocking at my doors. Here are Darius and Chris and one of the Gammas. I have no idea which one, they are too similar and I never really spend time with them when I was leaving here so I was never able to make the difference between the both of them.

" Wow, they should have moved you, even more, farther from the packhouse." Says Darius, I can sense his annoyance in his voice.

Chris nods in approval and adds: " we wanted to see if you were fine before leaving. If you need anything we are just a phone call away. I trust you to behave properly, princess."

"No worries, I will stay myself daddy" I answer him with my most innocent smile.

"God help them!" Darius teases me. I roll my eyes to him.

"Wow! So you were rejected by my Alpha but I see you found another Alpha to fuck. Don't you have any shame, he could be your father! What's a whore!" Says that stupid Gamma.

" Watch your tongue young mutt if you don't want to lose it." Says Chris full of anger. " I will not accept disrespect from..."

He is cut by Darius who bursts out laughing. "Oh, Goddess! This is so funny. Oh, I love it! I can't wait to tell that to everybody, and see them face!" He is almost crying... A bit more and he will be rolling on the floor. Ughh!!! I wish I could kick him in his nuts.

"He just told me I was a whore and you are laughing!"

"Come on, Alpha Chris and Luna Anna-Lynn!" He found the situation hilarious but at the same time, I know he is trying to calm down his father. "And With your ways, he is not that w..."

"
Darius!" warns Chris.

"Okay, okay! I give up. You will never understand me" He says sulking "At least Veronica will be by my side" He whispers. Poor baby. At least with his laugh, we avoid a fight and a possible war between two packs.

"You should go now. I was nice enough to let you see Anna-Lynn before you leave but now this time is up" Says the Gamma.

"Be careful and call me as soon as you can. I love you princess." Says Chris hugging me.

"Love you too daddy!" I say with a quick kiss on his lips, surprising him.

Come on, let's get have some fun. In fact, Darius is right, even if I will never telling that his head is already big enough! This situation is really hilarious so why not keep it like that. Darius winks at me before hugging me. " Be careful, mommy!" He whispers in my ear.