Yeah, it makes sense. "Something felt off about him. Are we sure he is nothing more than a werewolf?" I say thinking out loud.

" We will try to check it. But I knew his parents and there were both werewolves" Says Chris. " You should go meet the Alpha and see where you will stay and how it will work for the next month."

I'm really worried about that poison but before I can voice my concerns he adds: " And if it's really that poison I will find who and how they provide it." He knows me so well.

" Thank you! Can you take all the disposition for Ducan, please I want to have him with me if I have to stay that long."

He is thinking about it and tells me: " He can stay with me and you can come to see him anytime you want. You will not have a lot of time for him with your alpha work. And I'm not sure they can guarantee his safety."Before I can protest he says " If it's not working then I will send him to you."

I nod not happy with that but knowing he's right.

~~~~~

Right now I following Luna Marie and apparently I will be staying as far away as possible from everybody. What a surprise! Well, it's not a bad thing. The meeting was short and went pretty as expected. Why can they see I'm here to help them, I'm not their enemy. We didn't even speak about how we will do for the next month and didn't ask Alpha Franck to help me. But Liam was looking tired and not well so I didn't want to keep him up too long. Hopefully, in one month, everything will fix the way it should be... Cross finger, once a month we are enough to fix everything.

After walking for fifteen minutes, we arrived in a small isolate cabin in the middle of the wood. It's really old and I'm not even sure there are water and electricity. When we enter in, it's full of dust and there is no furniture. Great... In turn on the light and it's working, at least this is good news. I already know how I will pass my first evening here, cleaning and renting furniture. I don't think the will organize a welcome party if I'm lucky I will have a goodbye party! Who knows. I need to check if the 4G is working here. There is a high risk that will be my only social life here, so please please be working. I check my phone, hurray I have 4G!!! Happy dance, in my mind I'm not alone. Great I will order a pizza for tonight. Wait, can I be delivered here in the middle of nowhere?

In fact, this cabin is not that small and is well built. It just needs to be refreshed and it will be a nice place. Not that bad, and I like to have my privacy. Something tells me nobody will come here, except a spy if they don't trust me.

"Thank you, it needs a refresh but it's a nice place."

" Be happy, you have a place for free." She says with a cold voice.

"Look, I'm here for a month so can You at least be nice and polite. I just want to do the right thing and help-"

" The right thing would have to stay out of my son's life."

" Do you really believe I stand a chance with Liam?"

She laughed: " You are delusional If you think you can have a mate here. Even if you feel the pull, YOU are nothing like Nora. She is the perfect Luna. And it's Alpha Liam for you!"

" I don't have a wolf, so I don't feel anything toward him. My point is we are on the same page. I don't want him and even if I would he will never love me. I didn't do anything wrong here..."

" You came back, you should have stay in the human world where you belong!"

"Okay..." It's a lost cause, I don't even know why I try them to show her that I'm not the enemy here. Never mind, I don't need her approval. Damn, she is already leaving and I have to ask for Alpha Franck.