Chapter 28

Once the boys got down stairs Ms.Potter apparated us to the platform. She said good bye to all of us and I quickly thanked her again for helping me and I rushed on the train behind the boys. We quickly found a compartment that was empty and sat.

  I sat near the window and James sat next to me Remus beside him and Sirius across from me with Peter beside him.

"want to play exploring snaps?" Remus asked 

"ok." We all replied 

  We played exploding snaps for awhile till the train came to a sudden stop.

"We cant be their yet." Peter squeacked I nodded and looked out of the compartment to see death eaters storming in.

"I-Its d-d-d-death eaters." I stuttered 

"What?" James asked and looked out of the compartment. They started fireing spells. Then the students started dueling with death eaters, older ones protecting the younger.I tried to run out and help but was stopped by someone holding my shirt.

"What are you doing we need to help!" I exclaimed and turned around to see Sirius holding me and James's arm blocking my path as well now.

"Its to dangerous you stay here will be back." Remus explained

"We cant just leave her here!" James said

"Sirius you stay with her." Remus said and Sirius nodded

"Are you mad im not staying here!" I protested 

I went to my bag and grabbed my dagger 

"I'll cut you!" I threatend 

"cut me thats fine as long as you stay put!" Sirius said still grabbing my collar

"Im not a little kid!" I argued

"well your younger than us!" James said

"Only by a year!" I shot back

"if you get hurt it would be all our fault." Remus said

"I have to help what if someone dies." I protested

"what if you die saving someone." Sirius retorted 

"then I died trying!" I argued I felt his grip loosen and I took the chance and broke free of his grip and went under James's arm. My dager in one hand and wand in the other I fought death eaters off. Slashing them with my knife if they got to close but shoting them with my wand if they were far. I knew the Mauraders were behind me covering my sides and back and trying to help others. I heard a shriek of terror a couple a compartments a head. I killed/injured a couple of death eaters and ran in. 

   I saw 3 death eaters looming over 2 first years. I got infront of the first years and protected them from spells with sheilding charms and also attacking. I knew I would lose it  was 3 fully trained wizards vs a 3rd year trying to protect 2 first years! I shoved the first years out of the compartment and closed the door so they would have a chance to get away. I started shooting spells at one death eater well I slashed the other with my knife. 

 The third death eater got behind me and picked me up. 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!" I screamed kicking with all my might. The two other death eaters took my wand and knife and threw them on the ground. The death eater dissapparated us somewhere

"YOU KNOW YOUR A COWARD PICKING ON FIRST YEARS WHO CANT FIGHT AND THEN TRIPLE TEAMING A THIRD YEAR!! YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF COW----" I screamed kicking till they dropped me on the floor. I felt something hit me sharply on the head and everything went black.

I woke up to someone screaming "wake up worthless" I opened my eyes to headache. I looked around to see where I was but noticed it wasn't ever a dream it was real. I was taken. Taken by these stupid death eaters. "What" I spat at the death Eater. He smacked me but hey I was used to it. "You will not disrespect me" he said trying to be scary.

I smirked and said "who says I have to"  that was the last straw for him and he wipped his wand out. "You won't do it. Snape!" I said. He dropped his wand and stared at me. I grabbed it and shot a powerful spell at him and quickly ran. A few death eaters saw me but for some reason they flew back. I just kept running. I wanted to be in Dumbledores office and the next second I felt like I was in a tight tube. 

He next second I was in front of Dumbledore. I looked around and noticed the Marauder's talking to him not noticing me. Dumbledore looked kinda shocked at me. "Umm.." I Murmured but Remus heard me and turned around. He saw me and ran to me hugging me tightly. I didn't even mind the brusies and scratches. The rest of the Marauder's saw me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

"O-ok can't b-reathe." I said. They let go of me and just stared at me in confusion. "Snape sucks at hiding his voice" I said holding up his wand. I handed it to Dumbledore before saying "now c'mon it's only been what a day" I said. "Carolett! It's been a week!" They screamed. "I missed a week of school!" I said freaking out. I looked a Dumbledore and he said "your exempt from the homework assignments" I nodded. 

"Ok so if it's been a week then I should be- "I was cut off by my stomach grumbled. "I need food!" I complained. The Marauder's just laughed at me. "C'mon I'm growing I need food." I said dragging them out of the room. "Hey wheres my wand by the way" I asked. "Oh!" James said grabbing my wand from his bag. "Yes!" I said.

We walked to he great Hall and sat down. I was still in my robes from a week ago and just sat there eating a crap ton of food not caring. It was so good! After a while I was full. "Ok I'm done" I said. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve since it was already dirty. I was about to stand up when lucious came up to me (sorry can spell his name) and grabbed my hair. Remus,James, and Sirius stood up at this. I smirked before stepping on his foot. He didn't let go though.

I groaned before I knew I had to do it. I held my hand up and said "reducto" and with that he flew all the way to the wall but let go of my hair before he flew off. I smiled at myself before deciding to head out my dorm for the night. I said goodnight to the marauders and headed to the ravenclaw common room. "Take me to class but don't use me" the knocker said. I thought for a while before saying" friends"  the door swung open and I walked in.

I walked to my dorm quickly and opened my bathroom door.  I turned on the shower and stepped in.