Untitled Part 22

I woke up the following morning to knocking on my door I didn't open it I just sat there on my bed. A while later the person left. I forgot what happened last night and anger and sadness flooded me. Somehow it caused everything in my room to either get thrown to the floor or blown everywhere.

I just sat there crying. I decided to at least get ready for the day. I had to go to diagonally anyway. So I got up grabbed a black shirt and white pants and headed for the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and put my hair in a high ponytail before slipping my knee high high tops. I grabbed a coat I had and went downstairs not before grabbing my wand and money.

I think the boys heard me leave my bedroom because I heard footsteps coming after me a few moments later. I ignored them and put my headphones on and listened to music. I went over to the fireplace and grabbed some of the floo powder and threw it on the fire place saying "digon alley" and disappeared through the fire. I reappered a few moments later in the brick streets of diagonally.

I just walked over to the book store and grabbed a few books for second semester not caring of the boys showed up. After wards I went to get some new quills, parchment, and ink. I grabbed bold ink, never tear parchment, and quick write quills. I went over to the counter and payed for the stuff and left. I had one more thing to go.

I was meeting up with Lily to get skamp back. I sent her a quick letter to meet me next to olivanders to give me him. I met her there and skamp started meowing when he saw me trying to get out of Lily's arms. I walked over to her and took skamp and hugged her. "I need you" I muttered. She only nodded hugging back.

I told her thank you and went to the pet store to get skamp a collar. I decided to get him a red one so I could find him easier if he got lost. That's when I caught a glimpse of the Marauder's looking around for me.