Chapter 20

After I calmed myself down we decided to leave but we had to pass by my parents. I hid behind remus and we left the building without me getting spotted. We walked back to James place and just sat down in my room. "Well you've moved in haven't you" Remus said looking at my bookshelf full of books while the others wondered around my room.

They all stopped at my right wall and just stared at it. I got off my bed and went over to see what they were looking at. I smirked seeing they were looking at a potion I was making. They turned to me and all screamed "How did you find out!" I smiled and just shrugged. "I read." Is all I said and said "and observe."

Remus came and hugged me tightly. I heard him mutter "please let it work.." "well I have everything I need just need to start making only it takes a month to brew." I said. He put me down and ruffled my hair saying he didn't mind. I went to my closet and grabbed my extra couldron before grabbing all the ingredients. "You might want to leave because this is gonna smell bad."I told them.

"Well then what are you gonna do if it smells bad." Peter asked. I pulled out a face mask. "Oh." He said. I ushered the boys out of !y room and for to work. I got some of the potion done and it had to sit for a week before I could do anything so I moved it to the corner of my room and put a lid on it so my room didn't stink up.

I walked downstairs and onto the kitchen and asked the house Elves what they for down and they said only the turkey needed to finish. I just took it out of the oven so it didn't burn an hour later and put the last of the butter on it and cut it into slices before going to the dining room. The house Elves followed me setting it all on the table. I smiled at my work and left the dining room o go and wash my hands before letting dinner being served.

I walked into the living room after and told the boys to wash their hands before going to the dining room for dinner. They all got up and rushed to the bathroom. I walked back into the dining room to find ms.potter and mr.potter there waiting. "Thank you for cooking this year." Ms.potter said. "It's no problem" I told her. The boys came in a few minutes later and stared at all the food rushing to sit down. Once we were all seated we started to eat,chat, and laugh untill ms.potter sent us all off to bed.