I round the corner of Freezy Queen and I spot Beck and Vega outside.. talking.. alone.

The fuck?

I quickly park the car and I see Vega smile at Beck and lean in for a hug. I decide to make my presence known by shouting at them, and shooting a very dirty look towards my girlfriend. Well.. fake girlfriend.

"What the fuck!?" I shout, causing them to break apart immediately with a panicked look on their faces.

Before either of them can speak, I grab Vega's wrist, leading her towards my car.

Seriously!? What part of 'no flirting' does this dumb chick not get. Even if she's with a friend.. only I can touch or hug her. She's gonna regret leaning in for that hug.

"Jade, calm down. Nothing was going on. Beck and I were just talking.." she tries to explain, as I'm dragging her to the parking lot.

"It didn't look like you two were fucking 'just' talking!!" I scream at her. It's a pretty empty parking lot, so no one can come to Vega's rescue.

Good thing I brought my favourite scissors with me today.

"Jade will you just listen to me for a second.." she tries, but I don't give her the chance. I roughly push her against my car, trapping her.

What makes me even more mad, is the fact that there isn't even a slight look of fear on Vega's stupid perfect face. She does, however tense up her body a little, as if she's about to embrace the pain.

I'll show her-

"Jade" she softly says, while cupping my cheek with her hand, and I instantly feel like pulling her close and kissing her.

Focus Jade. Vega was hugging Beck for God knows why. And she knows how I feel about Beck.

"You can't sweet talk your way outta this one Vega" I say, trying to sound harsh, but her touch is starting to affect me and I can't help but to glance down at her lips.

"Jade" she sighs.

I love the way she says my name with so much affection.

Jade! Focus!

I pull out my scissors and expect Vega to get scared, or at least remove her hand. That would make this a lot easier. But she doesn't. She keeps her hand on my cheek, and she keeps staring into my eyes without a trace of fear.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby" she quietly says, and I literally feel my knees go weak when she says 'baby'. She usually doesn't look into my eyes when she speaks to me, and she's never called me any pet names before, unless we're around other people. But it always sounds so forced. Maybe not to everyone else, but I don't know.. it's like she's forcing herself to act caring towards me.

Hey, as long as other people buy it , I couldn't care less.

You gotta start focusing more Jade.

I look into Vega's pleading eyes for me to forgive her, or to let her go, because I'm probably crushing her against my car right now.

I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding. "What were you two talking about? And why'd you hug him Vega?" My tone isn't soft, but it isn't harsh either. It mostly just sounds like a bored voice.

"He asked to speak to me, and he told me that he's cool with us dating. He said some really sweet stuff about you Jade, and I can tell he really misses you. He even said that he still has a few feelings left for you and that it hurts him sometimes when we hang out." she tells me, with a sincere look, and I can tell that she's not lying. But I can also tell that she's hiding a few things, which I should ask about later.