"well, everyone discovers themselves at different ages." she pointed out, "some younger than others." she then turned to look at hyunsoo, "if your friend thinks the same gender is cute, and feels attracted to it, then they're probably not straight."

"yeah, that's what i was thinking." hyunsoo responded, "do you think their family would still love them if they told them?"

"it depends on their family and if they are open or close minded." soojin confessed, sighing out, "but thankfully we got very lucky and have a very accepting and loving family." she smiled, "and i hope your friend also has a very accepting and loving family."

the younger boy nodded his head, "i do too." hyunsoo then got up from the couch, hugging soojin, "thank you, soo."

"of course, bubba." she said, hugging the younger back, "are you going to bed now?"

"yeah, i'm really tired from staying up so late." he responded, letting out a yawn, "thank you for letting me use your phone."

"you're welcome." soojin smiled as she got up from the couch, which confused hyunsoo.

"aren't you waiting for mingyu?" he asked.

"well mingyu can now wait for me as i go tuck in my little brother." soojin said while grabbing hyunsoo's hand, taking him to his room.

the girl tucked hyunsoo into his bed, giving him a goodnight kiss before leaving the room. as she was walking back downstairs, the doorbell rang which terrified her considering she didn't expect it. soojin walked over to the door, answering and opening it slightly, "what's the password?"

mingyu paused for a minute, "soojin is the prettiest girl in the entire world?" he guessed.

soojin smiled at the boy, shaking her head, "you have two more guesses."

mingyu looked at the girl, "soojin, don't make me wait in the cold." the boy whined.

the girl started giggling, "you have one more guess."

mingyu sighed out, looking at soojin with a pouting face. "please, beautiful."

soojin shook her head, "uh oh! you're all out of guesses." she said through her continuous laughter, "want to know what it was?"

"yes please." mingyu said, "tell me the password."

"i just wanted a kiss on my cheek." soojin responded, "that's literally all i was waiting for."

mingyu stopped, looking at the girl, "really, soo?"

soojin started giggling again, nodding her head, "and you're not getting in until you give me one."

mingyu started laughing, walking over to soojin and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek, "happy, princess?"

"mmm, one more." she told the boy, "that one didn't seem sincere."

the boy smiled softly, as he kissed her cheek once again. then he moved to her forehead, her other cheek, and stopped at her nose. soojin glanced up at the boy, smiling softly as she got out of his grasp and opened the door wider, allowing the boy in. as mingyu took off his shoes, soojin locked the front door back up, slightly yawning.

"did hyunsoo already go to bed?" mingyu asked the girl before heading toward the stairs.

soojin nodded her head, "i just tucked him in a minute or two before you came."

mingyu pouted at the response, "but i wanted to tell him goodnight."

"maybe you shouldn't have taken forever." soojin sassed the boy, walking up the stairs.

"i was taking a shower." mingyu whined as he walked behind her, "i didn't want to waste your water."

"so that's why your hair felt damp." the girl realized, "we can go check in on him and you can tell him goodnight."

once the two reached the top of the stairs, mingyu went straight for hyunsoo's room, leaving soojin behind. the girl laughed, shaking her head as she walked after mingyu. mingyu softly opened hyunsoo's door, seeing that the boy was still awake.

"goodnight, hyunsoo." mingyu whispered to the younger boy, kissing his forehead.

"goodnight, mingyu." hyunsoo whispered back, smiling softly.

"sleep well, bubba." soojin chimed in, before mingyu walked over to her.

the two elders waved the younger boy goodbye, as they closed his bedroom door and head to soojin's room. soojin went over to her bed, laying down on top of it.

"ay, don't take up all the space." mingyu warned the girl, which only influenced her ideas.

soojin rolled onto her stomach, practically laying like a starfish on her bed as she took up all the space. mingyu shook his head as he took off his bag of clothing he brought. the boy walked over to the younger, looking at her, "so are you going to give me room, or?"

soojin giggled, rolling over and sitting up, allowing mingyu to lay down on top of the bed. soojin smiled at mingyu who was laying on his side to face her, "you're so cute, mingyu."

"i didn't know your name was now mingyu." the boy responded, admiring her, "you're cuter, princess."

soojin felt her cheeks get hot at the compliment, as she tried her best to refrain from smiling. the girl then laid down, facing mingyu as she looked down and pulled up the covers, on top of the two. mingyu turned back for a minute, turning off soojin's light.

"oh, i forgot to mention," soojin spoke up, "jian is free today, and i think only today."

mingyu nodded his head, "looks like our date is today then."

soojin smiled, "and hyunsoo's and jian's date too." she pointed out.

"do you think hyunsoo might like jian?" the boy questioned softly.

"i think so." soojin nodded her head, "but i'm not going to force him to tell me anything, especially if he doesn't feel comfortable or ready yet."

"that's so cute of hyunsoo." mingyu smiled, "jian better be nice to him, and he better treat him well."

"hyunsoo says he's nice to him and always complimenting him, and he looked really happy after texting him for hours today." soojin mentioned, "as long as my baby is happy, i'm happy."

"which baby of yours?" mingyu questioned, "i'm baby, too."

the girl giggled at mingyu, moving closer to him as she wrapped her arms behind his neck and kissed his cheek, "are you happy, baby?"

mingyu couldn't resist the smile that formed on his face, nodding his head as he wrapped his arms behind her waist, "i'm very happy." mingyu paused, looking at the girl, "is my baby happy?"

soojin felt intense butterflies flutter around her stomach once mingyu called her, "baby." as it made her feel so happy inside. the girl nodded her head, "your baby is also very happy."

"good, that's what my baby deserves." mingyu said, kissing the younger's forehead, "goodnight, beautiful."

soojin smiled softly, laying her head against mingyu's chest, "goodnight, handsome."

authors note:
DAY6 GOT FIRST WIN SHDSJSHS IM SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS HHHHH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY HAVE DESERVED THIS OMGKDJSK IM SO SO SO SO PROUD :,)))) they deserve everything
also this is kind of a soft/filler chapter because i had no idea what to write but i did write a hyunsoo and jian-focus chapter which already has like,,, 1300 words??? and i'm not even finished,,, bUT IMMA WARN YOU GUYS, I CRIED WRITING IT SO HHH JUST BE PREPARED OKAY. it won't be next chapter, but it'll definitely be an upcoming chapter so,,, prepare yourselves pleasey