Chapter twenty five

‎             بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Asiya is becoming tired of waiting of for her so called inhuman husband and decided to turn in, as she was about to switch off her tube light and the side lamps she heard the doorbell which made her looked up to see her clock and it's pass 1am in the morning, she was scared to death and thought who could that be at this old night. She tiptoed to the door and checked the security camera and released the breathe she was holding. Alhamdulillah it's Zaid but he doesn't seem normal, she hurriedly open the door for him her heart doing all the disco, in her small head saying oh how I missed him, he has lost so much weight, is it because of me, she was busy lost in her own fairytale world when Zaid fall on her drunk and covered with bruises on him. She started chanting all the Duas that came her mind.

Zaid are you ok? Have you been drinking lately? Who did this to you? But no response from him.  He opened his mouth and said Katrina no matter how you will try I Zaid Malik Ibn thabbit will forever love Asiya Bint Umair, so please stay away from us for good now or else I will kill you with my own hands. Asiya's jaw dropped, she didn't know no exactly or how to feel at Zaid's outburst. She quickly wipes away the tears threatening to fall down her chin. She sworn to bring an end to all these dramas Katrina and her evil mates have put them through. She helped Zaid to the bathroom and told him to take bath she will prepare his food for him. When she was living the bathroom he held her hands tightly as if scared to let go.  He was like please don't leave me Asiya, I love you and will always do, please stay by my side forever for only then can I defeat all my enemies, please love me Asiya. She shushed him and said I am not going anywhere okay and I love you and yes I will never leave your side so please take bath before I warm your food. But Zaid is having none of it.... Asiya kept on chanting AstagfirullAh in her heart saying ya Allah how can a grown up man take bath in front of me, wait but he's my husband and just a moment ago we were lovey dovey. She pinched her nose and said you will not see anything, besides he's drunk, he won't remember anything when he wakes up so mrs. wifey please save yourself the headache.

After the bathing drama zaid refused to let go of asiya and the situation is more awkward than it was.... they slept in together and asiya wake up to an empty cold bed... she checked the time and hissed how I can miss fajr again argh... she prayed and went to the kitchen as her tummy was growling.... she was left perplexed when she saw zaid cooking who knows what.... when their eyes met he scratches the tip of his nose and said umm I see you are awake already while stammering... the breakfast is almost ready can you please wait for me in the dining space wifey. Asiya rolled her eyes and moved to the dining area.

They ate their breakfast in utter silence and they all went to their separate rooms with a heavy hearts...

Zaid slowly opened the knob of asiya' room and handed her a paper bag saying I am heading to the office wifey.

She opened it and saw a phone and when she opened it, the beep sound blared into her ears.   Then a message from zaid red heart enters immediately and her eyes popped out

Assalamu Alaykum warahmatullAhi wabarkatuHu I hope all of you are in good state of health and eman.

Triple sorry for my lack of update the thing is I have been traveling a lot lately and to worsen it I am sick 🤕 but as soon as I gain my strength and settle in one place I will try as much as I can to update regularly In sha Allah...  what do you think zaid red heart ❤️ sent asiya wifey????  The love thingy is coming coming so brace yourself and delve in

If no one has told you they love you don't worry because I do 💋💋💋

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend 💝

                                                   Bint_Amin 🌹