Sequel

Thank you to anyone who stuck through and read my story! It was truly bittersweet to see it end, but alas! There is a sequel!

Once Upon A Child Of The Stars

This story will be Luminara's story and will pick up a few months after this one left off. It is MUCH different than Once Upon An Alien, and FILLED with drama, heart stopping moments and action!

This is the synopsis of Once Upon A Child Of The Stars:

Luminara is a beautiful human alien hybrid. As she turns of age, her parents wait anxiously to see if she will shift into a dragon as her paternal family are dragon shifters. As her age increases, the chance of her shifting goes down, along with another crucial piece of her life; her chance at making a connection with a mate.

At the age of twenty three, Luminara travels to the planet of darkness kindly named Hellian, where she will meet new creatures of all sorts. What will happen when the demon king of the planet announces that she is his mate and under their law, trapping her on the dark planet? How will her protective father, Xenophon, King of the Dragons, and her human mother Morgan, Queen of the Dragons, react to their daughter's new mate? 

Again thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed Once Upon An Alien and I hope you enjoy it's sequel just as much!