Twenty Two- In Laws

The older couple whom Xen referred to as mother and father walked up and hugged everyone as Axa had done with bright smiles on their faces.

The man was as tall as Xenophon with white silver hair like the twins and Axa. Their mother stood at a similar height to Axa only sporting shoulder length black hair like Xen's.

It was not hard to look at the details and see who looked like who. All of them, as I took notice, were very good looking.

Both of Xen's parents turned to me. "So you're Xenophon's human mate?" his mother said. I nodded softly before she walked over and held me as Axa had. "It's so nice to meet you, dear, and your child as well. My name is Adina " she said placing her hand over my belly for a moment.

I smiled before saying, "It's nice to meet you too,". His father then walked over and hugged me as well and said, "I'm Zandos. We will all keep you safe here, Morgan," he said in a warming tone before pulling away.

I felt so comfortable with these people, people of an entirely different race. But I somehow knew they were telling the truth and I could trust my safety with them.

After the little family reunion, Zandos and Adina turned into their dragon forms. Zandos was a beautiful black and red winged dragon sporting horns like Zeek's. Adina's dragon was even more beautiful with a white body with silver scales scattered around. She only had a few spikes down her back which were similar to Xen's but they ended at her middle back.

As they flew off, Axa shifted as well. She was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen, with a light purple coloring with similarly silver scales like her mother. Her spikes were the same as her mothers, and her wings were entirely silver and shiny. She took off following her parents.

I looked to the boys, who had shifted without my knowledge with the exception of Xenophon. "Would you like a ride, my love?" he asked with a smile and I nodded back to him.

His height grew as all of theirs did to over ten foot tall. I was so small compared to him. He lowered his large clawed hands and gently picked me up between them as if I were a butterfly. I suppose to him I was.

All the boys took off flying in the direction the others had gone. Suddenly I heard a large flap and a breeze picked up as we began to fly off the ground. It wasn't long before we were high in the sky. Xen held onto me as tightly as he could, protecting my small body with his large hands.

It wasn't a long flight, only a few minutes before we landed on one of the giant rock platforms. There was a bag with clothing and the others had already changed. Xenophon set me down gently as he walked over as he changed back to his normal shape, revealing his sexy back and bum.

My cheeks turned bright red and I turned around so I didn't see him. A moment later I heard a chuckle and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. "It's okay to look, love. I'm yours after all," his deep voice whispered next to my ear causing a chill to run through my body.

I moved out of his arms and turned to face him. He had put on a gray crew neck shirt with a pair of dark colored pants which looked like denim.

I turned to face the large building made of stone in front of me. It was like a tower completely made of tan and brown colored stones. In front of me was a large open archway leading inside.

Xenophon grabbed my hand and lead me through the stone arch. The building was like a medieval castle only larger. The halls were all stone, simple holes were windows without glass.

As we passed through a stone hall, we descended down a flight of stairs. Once we reached the bottom, a simple door with a golden handle was at the bottom. Xenophon twisted the handle and opened the door to the most magnificent building I've ever seen.

We entered a ballroom, which was a brilliant golden color with designs and dragon markings all across the floor. On the large walls hung pictures of what I assume to be rulers, kings and queens alike.

At the other end of the room stood Xenophon's family who seemed pleased at our arrival, all of them turning to look our way with smiles.

We approached them and joined into their conversation, which not to my surprise was about me and my child.

"We must keep them both safe, but the other rulers will find out soon enough," Zandos spoke.

"Why don't we host a meeting or something so they could come and meet Morgan and we could explain the situation there?" Zor asked. There was a moment of silence. I looked toward Zandos and I could tell he was considering Zor's proposal. After a few more moments he nodded.

"We certainly could," Zandos finally spoke again.

"Oh I have an idea!" Axa said with excitement. "What about a ball?"

"That actually may be a very good idea, sister. We could host a small meeting beforehand or after and during the ball we can announce Xenophon's mate. More people meeting Morgan might be a good idea as well, that way the more people who like her the more people we could have on our side if things go wrong," Zor said.

"Yay! Can we father? Please?" Axa spoke. "Zeek and I could take Morgan dress shopping too! It would be so much fun!" she begged.

Zandos turned to Xenophon and I and gave Xen a look as if to ask for his opinion. I looked up at him as he began to speak. "I agree with Zor, having others of our kind who like Morgan could be to our future advantage," Xen said before looking down at me.

"Sounds like fun to me," I said smiling and looking at Axa, who gave me a huge excited smile back.

"Then it is settled. I'll call for the ball to be in three days time," Zandos said with a smile.