Chapter 8 - "The Promise"

Start from the beginning

"Nothing will happen, don't worry. One is your ex and one is crushing on you, TOTALLY nothing wrong!" Nicki says, as she starts laughing again, Rihanna and Kendall laugh along and Kylie asks..

"So, what will you do, Ariana?"

"No idea Kylie, no fuckin idea.." I reply, as i'm about to say goodbye to them to check on Shawn, he comes in with my Salad.

"I made your Salad and our luggage is in our new room!" He says.

I look over at him and look at him in awe, he's so kind, what did I do to deserve him?

"Thank you baby!!" I say.

"AWE YALL SO FUCKIN CUTE!!" Kendall screams, Kylie and Rihanna mouth "Get that dick!" I laugh and grab Shawns hand as we walk to our new room.

Our new room was pretty fucking big, I won't deny it.

"oh my god, Shawn this is so pretty!" I scream, as he smirks a little.

He sets our luggage in the walk-in closet and he lays on the bed, I throw myself on top of him and just lay down.

"Are you not going to eat your Salad?" he asks.

"I will, I just rather be with you right now" I say, I look up at him and smile.

"I love you.." I hear Shawn say.

"I love you too, baby." I say.

He kisses my forehead and he says.

"I promise I will never let anything happen to you, ever."

"I know, that's one of the reasons I love you.." I say, he lays me next to him and we take a nap.

- 2 HOURS LATER -

I hear footsteps in the room, I wake up from my nap and see Shawn still napping next to me, I get off the bed and walk around my room.

"I know someone is there, come out." I say, as quietly as I can.

"What the hell do you want?" I say as I look around.

I look around my closet and find Justin in between a few racks, I slap him and he grabs me by the waist.

"JUSTIN LET ME GO!" I yell, i'm sure everyone in the Mansion heard that.

Shawn gets out of bed and comes over to the closet.

"LET HER GO YOU BITCH!" I hear Shawn say as I start crying, I kick Justin and hear him say..

"She's mine, she belongs to me."

I hear people walk into the room, it was Zayn, Nicki, Kylie and Drake.

Shawn tackles Justin and I fall over, Shawn starts punching him aggressively and Justin kicks, literally doing nothing to Shawn.

Drake separates them and Shawn grabs me gently by the hand, intertwining our fingers.

"You're getting kicked out." Drake says, as he dials 911.

I start bleeding from when I hit the floor, I realized I cut my thigh as I fell from Justins arms into the counter in the middle of the closet onto the floor.

"S-Shawn, i'm bleeding.." I tell him, as he nods and takes me to the bathroom in our room holding onto my hand, he closes the bathroom door and gets the first-aid kit out.

"You'll be okay, don't worry" Shawn says.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me.." Shawn says, my heart melts and I lock eyes with him, I peck him on the lips and I smile.

"It's alright, It's my fault for not telling you.."

————
- ANNOUNCEMENT -
thank u sm for 130 reads, wow, already? damnnnn! I have something kinda cute and quirky to say, I'M STARTING MY 2ND BOOK YALL!!

Yes, it's based around Shawn and Ariana, it's a highschool story basically. Expect the story to come out August 3rd!! 5 Chapters will be available as soon as I release the book, i'll keep y'all updated on it.

thanks for reading!🖤