Several sandwiches and orange juice was placed on the blanket. Then Chaeyoung giggled at the sight of Lisa's facial expression. The eleven years old girl was opening her mouth as wide as ever, holding two sandwiches with both her hands as she tried to eat them all at once. Her eyebrows were raised, making her facial expression dorky and cute. 

When her stomach gradually stopped fluttering, Chaeyoung bit her quivering lip to prevent tears from falling as her heart ached at the framed photo. 

They were so, so happy back then. Their parents were happy, they were as careless as ever, and their family was still glued together as a whole. 

That was the keyword, together.

Chaeyoung remembered that the picnic was held right before Lisa had to be sent to the Aegeus Camp. The older blonde was about to live there for a whole year, and they were determined to spend the whole day together as a family before Lisa's departure. 

Chaeyoung remembered how her father was so easy to cancel his meetings and appointments if it meant spending more time with his family. 

Chaeyoung remembered her mother would happily cook for their meal every time Lisa was home, even though there were already skillful chefs lining up in the kitchen. 

Chaeyoung remembered how she slept in Lisa's clothes every time the blonde was away from home to ease the space in her heart with the older's absence. 

Chaeyoung remembered how she cried herself to sleep on Lisa's bed every night the blonde was away. Chaeyoung remembered praying to God to keep Lisa safe, she was overly worried that her sister was going to be hurt—she didn't and would never want that to happen. 

But most of all, Chaeyoung had worried that her sister was going to be lonely, being far away from home without her family would be the utmost torture for the older blonde. Chaeyoung understood beyond measure that Lisa was the most contented when her family was around. 

Without her realization, tears had already run down her cheeks. When she noticed, though, she didn't make any moves to wipe them away.

If she was to be completely honest, she missed Lisa so much. That Lisa on the photograph, she missed her the most. 

The Lisa who was careless, happy, weightless and a perfect definition of sunshine. Chaeyoung had always found peace and love within Lisa's presence, even until now. But as they grew up, that part of Lisa had evaporated away along with the years she'd spent by living.

Lisa had changed—although not drastically—and she wouldn't deny it.

She wouldn't tell Lisa this, but she felt like Lisa had lost that spark. That tiny spark of happiness that could ignite a fire bigger than her heart, lighting up every room she was in. 

Lisa had never not cared about her siblings, abandoning them while taking care of her busy schedules. She had never forgotten to put their priorities over hers, didn't matter how many times the two scolded her for being so selfless.

Lisa had never stopped caring and showing her love towards Jace and Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung knew that ever since their mother passed away, a part of Lisa had also lost in the same battle. 

A part of Lisa had also died, in a way.

But since Jennie came into their lives, Chaeyoung noticed that Lisa started to slowly shine again. Her smile started to glow, her touches became softer, and her propensity to show affection had resumed on existing. 

The sparks appeared anew. Every room the older stepped inside was immediately engulfed in warmth only Lisa was able to deliver. 

Yet because of that, Chaeyoung was afraid.