Chapter 50: Out of Danger, An Eventful Night in the Capital (3)

In a secret location of Tianyi Pavillion somewhere in the capital, Han Ming Yue struggled into a room. Everyone inside panicked at the sight of him.

"Bro, what happened to you?" Gentleman Feng Yue, a person who caused such deep hatred in parents that they can't wait to sever his tendons and skin him alive and enamoring countless maiden girls, hurriedly came forward to support his older brother's crumbling body.

Han Ming Yue waved his hand and allowed his brother to support him towards the soft couch. He wretchedly smiled and said, "I provoked a demon."

Though he had the habit of preparing everything down to the last detail, jumping from such a height still caused internal and external injuries from who knew where and what branches. He didn't hold any resentments. Everyone understood each other. He understood that Mo Xiu Yao had already shown mercy. In other words, the archery of those Hidden Cloud Soldiers was not so bad that they would miss a target that had already lost all of his internal force.

"Eldest Bro, have you seen Ye family's Third Miss?" Afraid, Han Ming Xi asked Han Ming Yue.

Han Ming Yue endured. He looked at his brother and said, "How did you know? You didn't offend Mo Xiu Yao in the capital for this Miss Ye, right?"

Ashamed, Han Ming Xi rubbed his nose and plastered on a fawning smile. "Bro... That is, that time I also lost to Ye Li due to this medicine. That... I do owe her a favor. Can you not cause trouble for her?"

Han Ming Yue coldly laughed, "How did you owe others a favor?"

Han Ming Xi was even more ashamed. He bowed his head and twirled his fingers. "That... that woman is very smart. I hadn't even said anything and she was able to guess at the relationship between Tianyi Pavillion and Cool Breeze, Bright Moon House. She even had my jade token. I didn't have another choice."

"That's my jade token! Take it out. If you kept it, don't know what other trouble you would get into." Han Ming Yue shook his hand.

Han Ming Xi didn't dare to disobey and took out the token. Anyway, it wasn't like he was interested in Tianyi Pavillion or Cool Breeze, Bright Moon House.

He only had his brother's token because it was interesting. "Eldest Bro, are you injuries severe? I'll go call a doctor."

Seeing the concern of his cynical brother, Han Min Yue softened. "En, it's nothing serious. I just can't use my internal force. No need for a doctor. Is there a guest?"

Han Ming Xi's face sank. In a cold voice, he said, "Hm. In the afternoon a lady came to find brother, but I had her driven away."

"Ming Xi..."

Han Ming Xi walked around the room, flustered. "Eldest Bro, how about we go to Jiangnan? Let's not worry about the capital anymore. Last time, I had just joked with Ye Li a bit and Mo Xiu Yao already wanted to cut off an arm and a leg. Even if Eldest Bro is the owner of Tianyi Pavillion, don't forget that he is Prince Ding of the First Rank. Even if you no longer want to live, do you want to hand Tianyi Pavillion over?" Han Ming Yue lips twitched, wanting to say some words, but Han Ming Xi blocked him. "Don't say that you two are friends, bullsh*t! Friends don't touch each other's women. Do you think I'm a flower thief without a code and no limits? Also, do not forget what you did to him previously. Yet, bro still dare to provoke him?"

"Ming Xi...you've grown up." Han Ming Yue looked at his irritated brother walking around the room, no longer as immature.

Han Ming Xi blushed and huffed. He turned his body and left. "I'll call that woman over!"