Chapter 39: A Person that is Quite Tragic

"Ah...Ah Yao, what did I just see?"

After a while, within the dark forest, a voice stuttered out. Three figures emerged from the within the trees, the elegance of Feng Zhi Yao had broken and laid scattered on the ground. With wide eyes, dumbfounded and hapless, he looked at the man laying on the ground.

Mo Xiu Yao looked at the scene in front of him calmly. "Just what you just saw," he said carelessly.

"This young master couldn't sleep for most of the night and ran out to be with you, afraid that Ye Family's Third Young Miss had an accident! Now, it would seem, accidents are befalling on others." If he was not minding his own image, Feng Zhi Yao wanted to emulate females and scream. What did he just see? Receiving news that someone wanted to cause trouble for Ye Li, he had to climb out from under the blankets of a beauty in the middle of the night. Hurriedly, he rushed over and the result was this, witnessing Ye Li use some method he couldn't even see to fell Mo Jing Li. Mo Jing Li is not only awkward but stupid. But whatever the reason, he was still a talented young man that could be counted on one hand in the capital, right? Coming to stand next to Mo Xiu Yao, he imitated Ye Li and walked around the person on the ground. Bored, he held his chin and asked: "What should we do now?"

"Throw into the lake over there." Mo Xiu Yao said, his face not changing.

"That's a cold lake; he will die." Feng Zhi Yao, not entirely sincere, advised.

"Also take his clothes off," Mo Xiu Yao casually added.

"Afraid that might not be possible. The method of your future Princess Consort is very clever." Feng Zhi Yao squatted on the ground and studied the knot binding Mo Jing Li. "Ah Yao, do not provoke Ye Family's Third Young Miss in the future. Women can be quite fearsome." After much thought, Feng Zhi Yao could not figure out how to undo the knot. If no one came to help, he didn't know in what circumstance would he be able to escape. "However, this method is worth learning."

"Ah Jin."

"Yes, my Prince." The young man standing behind Mo Xiu Yao's wheelchair answered. He stepped forward, grabbed the person on the ground, and took him into the woods. A moment later, a thump sounded out. Obviously, someone had just been tossed into the water.

Feng Zhi Yao couldn't help it and stomp. "Ah Yao, you are leading the child astray. What would happen if Mo Jing Li drowns?" Within the capital, the death of a prince, the Emperor's younger brother, would not be a trivial matter.

Mo Xiu Yao quietly looked at his hand on the handrail and coldly said: "Ah Jin knows the limits."

Limits? In Ah Jin's mind, is there this kind of thing? Feng Zhi Yao stomped and rushed over to see. Speechless.

Mo Jing Li laid with his face towards the sky and his body within the water. His chest was exposed as it laid against the side of the shore. Most importantly, the rope that tied him was obviously very long, but a part of it was tied to a tree next to the lake. It can be assured that nothing unexpected would happen and drag Mo Jing Li into the middle of the lake. Sure enough, there are limits.

"Ah Jin, I will escort your Prince back first. You stay here and keep a lookout. When it brightens, his people should come to rescue. Do not tamper."

Ah Jin frowned. After some hesitation, he eventually nodded. Feng Zhi Yao looked sympathetically at Mo Jing Li. He shook the fan in Mo Xiu Yao's direction and left.

"Ah Yao, I feel very curious about your future Princess Consort." Feng Zhi Yao said with a bright expression as he returned. Mo Xiu Yao still sat motionless without a change, in the dim light he looked quite ordinary. His thoughts obscured.