Chapter 35 - July 24 : Could this day get any worse?!

Today was probably the worst day ever next to P.C. being a annoying kid and making us suffer. I woke up early and of course I was still sleepy but there was a chemistry test and I only got 13/17 since I was too sleepy and P.C. kept asking questions and he ended up not helping us and getting a higher grade. Now you see, that's a 1000% user right over there, no doubt! Anyways after that I was gonna get my pre qualification letter and guess what... it was basically empty, all I got was some freaking engineering that I dint want and all courses related to physics, I mean that's fine but I hate science so like I don't even know out of all the courses I got, I passed that. Anyways I won't be going to DLSU for college so it doesn't matter but I will try my best to get in. After that I was going to practice our dance and that freaking P.C. just got mad for us playing like ehem excuse you, who are you to talk to me like that, don't you know me, I can do far more worse. Imagine all those weeks and months me and the victim has been trying to hold those grudges and just because of that small annoying thing which I don't get why your mad cause technically we weren't talking about you and I WAS FREAKING FIXING MY STUFF CAN YOU FREAKING WAIT?!?! AND JUST BECAUSE I WAS WHISPERING TO THE VICTIM SOMETHING YOU JUST WANNA HEAR IT SO YOU JUST SCOLDED US?! I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT AND JUST BECAUSE OF THAT MY DAY GOT FAR MORE WORSE... SHALL I REPEAT THAT?! FAR! MORE! WORSE! My gosh! I just wanna freaking kill you already with my very 2 hands you piece of stick! I could use you as a toothpick and snap you in a second. COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?! its literally a 2 in 1 madness. This is the reason why me and the victim is so pissed at mali and that's how we know Eunice is freaking pissed at mali?! I can predict that her reason for not going is not only because of that... but because of their attitudes. I can't... I need rest.... don't talk to me for a while or you might experience the pain I'm experiencing. Give me space first so you won't get involved.