V.

Zoe's P.O.V

I felt like shit. I had a smashing headache and I felt like I was going to throw up. I slowly rolled over, feeling Kellina groan next to me as she rolled on her back. I rolled into Kellina's side, feeling her wrap an arm around me.

"Not on my stomach. I'll throw up," she groaned, her eyes remaining closed. I think we both regret drinking last night.

"I don't even remember the after party," I groaned, my head pounding in time with Kellina's heart.

"My head hurts to think about that right now," she mumbled groggily. I opened my eyes and noticed we were both naked. Her hair was all over the place and her makeup was smeared. She had hickey's all over her body. I traced my fingers along her neck and chest, tracing the trail of hickies I must've left last night.

"It tickles," she breathed, goosebumps rising all over her skin. Although I felt like shit, all I wanted to do was have sex with Kellina. Seeing her laying there naked made it really hard to not do anything. I placed a kiss on her chest, feeling my head throb at the movement.

"Zoella," Kellina's german accent grew stronger as she took a breath in. I smiled, kissing her neck. Whenever her accent came out I knew she was getting turned on. I sucked on her neck, feeling her hand grip my waist, she forcefully pulled me onto her waist. I let my eyes linger slowly up to hers. Her honey eyes were dark and filled with lust. Before I could make another move, Kellina wrapped her arms tight around my waist, getting out of bed. I wrapped my legs around her, out bare chests touching one another. Our lips crashed together and she like always won. My back hit the cold tile wall and I gasped at the sudden contact on my burning skin. Our lips never left each other as her hands slid down onto my ass. Her lips were still soft and tasted faintly of alcohol. She pulled my body off of the way. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, our lips coming closer together. I heard her trying to open the shower door before she carefully put me down. Our lips finally left one another and mine still craved hers. Her eyes looked hungrily over my body.

"Morning Mrs Muller," she smirked, leaning past me, our lips inches apart again.

"Morning Mrs Muller," I gasped when she turned the cold water tap on, the water falling straight on me. She chuckled before turning the hot one on as well. I shivered under the warming water, allowing it to soak into my skin. Kellina stood closer, the water hitting the front of her body.

"Shall we?" She smirked, her hands tracing from my shoulders, down my breasts and resting on my waist. I nodded eargerly, wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her into the warm water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's. P.O.V

I woke up with a really sore neck. My back was aching and I really really had to pee. I tried getting up when I felt another body wrapped around mine. I rubbed my eyes and saw Lilliana with her arm over my stomach. Her head was on my shoulder. Her lips were parted slightly and her warm breath was fanning against my shoulder. The last thing I wanted to do was wake her up but I couldn't help it. My bladder was going to explode.

"Lilliana," I whisered, shaking her softly. She groaned but rolled away from me.

"Sorry I need to pee," I sighed, slowy siting up.

"You okay?" she asked, her hands on my back as she gave me a push up.

"Yes," I sighed. There was no way I could get up from the matress on the floor. I heard Lilliana get out of the bed. She walked to my side and held her arms out. My mouth hung open when she stood in nothing but a long t-shirt and underwear. I swallowed the lump in my throat before grabbing her hands and allowing me to lift her up.