G.

"Zoe I need to talk to you," I barged in through Kellinas door.

"Thanks for letting me know you were coming,"

"Where is she?"

"Uh she's upstairs," Kellina laughed, attending to the pan on the stove. I quickly ran up stairs and walked into her room. She looked up from her phone.

"Ashley?"

"I really need to talk to you and I need you to not judge me in any way or get mad Okay-"

"Wait slow down what happened?"

"A lot has happened and I need you to promise not to be mad at me-"

"Why would I be mad at you-"

"Because I've been keeping so many secrets from you an-"

"Wait you've been keeping secrets from me?" She asked.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Okay but why would I be mad about them?"

"It's a really really long story but to shorten it I got a speeding fine and a drink driving fine and I called Lilliana cause she's a lawyer and I didn't know who else to call because I didn't want anyone to be mad at me and then she bailed be out of jail and we kinda maybe kissed after the court hearing which in all honestly it was a really really good kiss and then I haven't stopped thinking about her and then Blane and I just had sex and he didn't use protection now I'm scared I'm going to get pregnant because I'm not on the pill and I kept thinking about her while we were having sex and everything is just so crazy-"

"Okay Ashley calm down," Zoe put her hands on my shoulders. I don't know why but I started tearing up.

"You were talking so fast I don't think I heard any of that correctly. Did you say you got a drink driving fine?"

"Uh yeah,"

"Ashley you promised never to drink and drive-"

"I know but Blanes house is near the uni so I thought I could drive home-"

"Ashley never ever do that again okay?" She sighed, wrapping me in a hug. I was surprised and hugged her back.

"You could've been in an accident and it would've been the worst thing in the world to hear while I was away,"

"I-I know I'm sorry," Zoe sighed before holding my hands in hers.

"Does Blane know you kissed Lilliana?"

"Ashley kissed Lilliana?" Kellina asked walking into the room with three plates of spaghetti.

"Kellina not now-"

"I wasn't going to say anything geez," Kellina laughed offendedly.

"Does he know?"

"Of course not he doesn't know about any of this," I replied worried.

"Is she a good kisser?" Kellina asked eating her pasta.

"Really Kellina?" Zoe scolded.

"Well you have to ask her if she liked kissing her," she defended.

"Did you?" Zoe asked. They were both looking at me.

"I mean yeah I guess I did," I felt myself blush.

"This is scandalous," Kellina laughed.

"What's scandalous?" Jamie asked walking into the room.

"Do you people seriously not know how to knock?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. I was only supposed to tell Zoe. Zoe! And now everyone fucking knows.