T.

Lilliana's P.O.V

I watched as Kellina paced back and forth on the phone. Being a Saturday I knew it was going to be hard to get through to boutiques and things.

"Oh my gawd you are such a life saver!" She groaned in happiness.

"Yes I'll have them get there as soon as possible," she spoke before hanging up the phone.

"Can you call Ashley and get her to take Zoe, Jamie and Rochelle to Heathers boutique to get their dresses sorted?" She asked, moving her way back into the kitchen.

"Of course, what about your suit?"

"It's in the spare closet. I got it a couple of months ago because I knew Zoe would want to be married earlier," she laughed, tending to food on the stove.

"Has she got her wedding dress yet?"

"I honestly don't know but they boutique has them,"

"Alright I'll call now," I dialled Ashley's number.

"Hi gorgeous," she spoke which made me smile and blush.

"H-Hey beautiful, Heathers boutique is opening for you guys to get your dresses sorted,"

"What colour is Kellinas suit?"

"Kellina what colour is your suit?"

"It's white obviously,"

"White," I told Ashley.

"Okay I'll get Rochelle to take us there now,"

"Okay I'll see you later tonight, but let me know what colour dress you're wearing so I can match,"

"Will do, bye Lilly,"

"By Ash," I smiled hanging up the phone.

"Is there anything else you need sorted?"

"I have the wedding officiate guy already, the pub is mine so I closed it for Sunday, I have the girls getting their dresses, I have my suit, I'm making all of the food with Rory and Quintins help, I think that's everything,"

"And the rings?" I asked.

"Fucks sake," Kellina groaned, patting the flour on her shit.

"You forgot one of the most important things,"

"Maybe but I'll go and do that now. What are you cooking skills like?" She asked, slipping a jacket on.

"Appalling-"

"Good man the stove I'll be back," she called before running out of the house.

"Honestly I don't know how she isn't stressing more," Rory laughed, stirring the food.

"I don't know why they couldn't do it next weekend," Quintin added.

"Have you guys got your suits yet?"

"I wear a suit every day I have plenty," Quintin laughed.

"I have a couple I'll choose from," Rory added. I knew I had plenty of suits but I wanted to wear something a little more daring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

I looked in the mirror at the lacy rose pink dress. It was designed like a halter but was more flowing and elegant and reached the floor. The back was exposed and I regretted not getting any sun last summer.

"You look good," Jamie spoke. I looked up in the mirror and noticed the lavender one shoulder dress that she was wearing. I turned around fully and smiled.