Q.

Kellinas P.O.V

"Do you think we should try this milk instead?" Zoe asked, holding a carton of milk in her hands.

"What's wrong with the milk we usually buy?"

"Nothing but they don't have any except the really small ones but it's cheaper to buy this brand because you get more for the same price,"

"Just get that one then,"

"You really don't like food shopping do you?" She laughed, placing it in the trolley.

"I don't like shopping if any description," I groaned. We had been in here for ages. We had been looking at packaged foods and clothes since the shops opened this morning.

"I just think you're getting hungry," she laughed, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Am not," I mumbled.

"We've nearly got everything on the list and then we will go home okay?"

"Good," I began pushing the trolley along, her arm still wrapped around my waist as she read through the list. I liked being around Zoe all the time but when it comes to hanging out with her while clothes and food shopping it was honestly the worst. I will admit though it was cute when she'd get excited over the smallest things.

"So I have been thinking about the whole kid situation," Zoe sparked up, putting sugar into the trolley.

"And?"

"And I think we should adopt," I stopped walking with the trolley and looked at Zoe.

"You want to adopt?"

"Yes, do you not want too-"

"Oh no of course I want to adopt I just thought you were so in love about the idea of having a biological child I thought it was out of the question,"

"I did want a biological child but then again there are so amny kids out there without parents and  I just feel like we can give them a loving family you know," I smiled at Zoes reply and wrapped my arms around her.

"It'll take some time with all the paperwork and stuff that goes into it,"

"Which is why if we start now we should be able to adopt by the time the house is finished,"

"What about the wedding?" I asked, looking into her grassy eyes.

"We have our whole lives ahead of us Kellina. I already feel like I'm married to you,"

"If you want to start I'm happy to start too," Zoe smiled and wrapped her arms around me again. I kissed her forehead and smiled. I actually think I might be ready to finally settle down and start a family. I didn't think I would ever be ready but being with Zoe, she makes everything so much easier and just so effortless. I knew she'd make an amazing mum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe's P.O.V

"Where's Lilliana?" I asked Ashley as we walked into the house.

"She's with Jamie working on Will's case. She said she'd try and be here around four if they get everything done,"

"She really takes her work seriously doesn't she?"

"You do too," Ashley laughed. She was right. I literally spent all of my time drafting plans and when I wasn't I was usually with Kellina.

"I have a break sometimes," I laughed. "Have you decided what you're doing wit the baby?" Ashley sighed.

"I'm twelve weeks in and I just I know where Lilliana stand and I just think that I should keep the baby," she spoke unsure of her answer.

"You told me that Lilliana likes kids and you said she's open to you having it so why not?"