B.

Ashley's P.O.V

"Do you wanna head out early? Zoe told me you have your finals coming up," Kellina asked grabbing a couple of glasses from me.

"You'd be a life saver, I have so much to study,"

"Have the rest of the week off I'll still pay you just take the time to study,"

"Wow being engaged has really made you sweet," I joked causing her to laugh.

"I can revoke my offer."

"No no I'll take it," I laughed embracing her in a hug which I knew she didn't like. "Thank you,"

"Never do that again," she laughed pushing me away from her.

"Can't promise anything," I laughed back. I headed out the back and grabbed my bag.

"Leaving early?" Mani asked clearing out the dishwasher.

"Yeah I'll see you when I'm in next," he nodded before getting back to what he was doing. I was about to walk out the door when I bumped into someone.

"God sorry," I mumbled. I looked up and noticed her dark brown eyes looking straight at me.

"Lilli," I spoke awkwardly.

"Ash," she replied with a small smile.

"Can you get out of the way?" A man asked rudely. I stepped outside and allowed him to go past me.

"How rude," I mumbled.

"I guess you'd get them all the time?"

"Literally," I sighed. "What uh what brings you here?" I asked.

"I have a case tomorrow for a company being sued for providing misleading promotional sales,"

"For or against?"

"Obviously for the suing,"

"Uh cool,"

"You know we haven't talked since your trial," Lilliana shifted her weight from side to side.

"Uh yeah I've been really busy-"

"Oh me too you know work and stuff,"

"Yeah me too," I replied awkwardly. It was awkward between us. It has been since the trial.

"Have you told Zoe yet about the trial?"

"Uh no and I'd prefer if we didn't tell her because I promised I'd never drink drive,"

"You're lucky we won the case and you only had a hundred dollar fine,"

"Yeah uh thank you for that," I replied scratching the back of my head. I wasn't going to tell Zoe about my trial because I knew she'd be mad at me. I also knew it would mean I'd have to tell her everything that happened in that week and I don't think I want to talk about it. It was all so confusing.

"How's things with Blane?" I blinked out of my thoughts looking back into her brown eyes.

"Yeah were good,"