D.

Zoe's P.O.V

I was laying on my stomach looking through the plans for the house Kellina and I were deciding to build. She wanted me to design the house. She wanted it to be ours. I didn't know how to design it to start because growing up I never idealised about a dream house. I just knew I'd move into a new house. Kellina had overlooked my plans and told me what she liked and didn't. I licked my fingers and turned the page. We didn't want a double story house because we wanted to grow old in it. I couldn't wait to grow old with her. I felt the bed dip behind me and felt strong legs straddle my lower back. Her hair fell along the side of my face. I could feel her warm breath against my neck.

"You're home early," she breathed, moving my hair away from my neck.

"I just wasn't feeling well,"

"Are you okay?" She asked, her fingers tracing delicately across my cheek.

"Just a headache,"

"A headache that needs a checkup or a headache from stress?" She asked. I turned my head to look at her. Her eyes held so much emotion in them.

"If it gets worse I'll go but it's just mild at the moment,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I reassured, moving forward to peck her lips. She sighed, her fingers bopped my nose.

"I personally feel like nap time would be great for a headache,"

"I think a nap sounds amazing right now," Kellina carefully grabbed the plans from me before moving off of me. She placed the plans on the bedside table before we both climbed under the sheets. I cuddled into her, resting my leg over her torso. I could hear her heart and her breathing which both were calm.

"Could you imagine if we had never met at the bar?" Her fingers stroked through my hair.

"A lot of things would be different,"

"And a lot of things wouldn't of changed," I tilted my head to look at her. She was already looking at me. I could tell she was tired because her eyes were threatening to close.

"I guess life is always changing,"

"It definitely changes for us,"

"Change isn't bad,"

"I know because if I hadn't of changed I wouldn't of opened up and fallen in love with the most perfect girl in the world,"

"And I wouldn't of got the sexiest fiancé in the world," I spoke seductively which caused her to laugh.

"As much as I love having sex with my fiancé I also love taking naps with her," I watched as she closed her eyes, her fingers still massaging through my hair. I tightened my grip slightly around her waist, before snuggling my head on her chest.

"I love doing anything with you," I whispered, closing my eyes. I could feel her fingers slowly stop meaning she had dozed off. I couldn't help but smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

I held my fine in my hands and sighed. I could lose my licence. I could be put in prison! I couldn't believe I got pulled over when I was so close to the university. I just couldn't believe my luck. I couldn't imagine myself going to prison. I don't think I'd stand a chance.

"Is there a possibility to say no to prison?" I asked her, putting the fine down.

"If we're lucky I might be able to reduce your fine to just a hundred dollars and possibly a suspension in your licence,"