J.

Kellinas P.O.V

I ran towards the Chinese place from the bar and found Ashley sitting against the wall with her head in her hands.

"Ashley," I called as I neared her. She slowly got up onto her feet. I gave her a hug, holding her tight into my body.

"What happened?" I asked, noticing the red mark on her cheek and hand print on her throat.

"B-Blane-"

"Where the fuck is he?" I walked away from her towards what I thought might be his car. I watched as he got out.

"How dare you lay a hand on her!" I yelled, shoving him against the car. He laughed at me.

"You're all a bunch of fucking dykes," I sent my fist against his jaw, knocking his head sideways. I grabbed his collar and pinned him against the car. My face was inches from his and I could tell he was scared but he hid it behind his cocky smile.

"Never fucking hit a woman you piece of shit! Never fucking speak to a woman like that! Never fucking hurt my family," I finished shoving him against the car again.

"Girls deserves to be hit-" I sent another fist across his face and tackled him to the ground.

"Kellina!" I heard Ashley cry. Blane was stronger then me and he easily flipped us over and started pummeling punches at my face. I did my best to block them but my vision was becoming blurred. I used all of my strength to knee him in the groin. He fell off me. I tried getting up but wobbled.

"Fucking bitch," he spat, grabbing me by my hair and throwing me into the ground again. I felt the concrete against my face. Remember what Klara taught you. I swung my legs with all my strength and knocked him over. I climbed on top of him and sent two punches to his face before I heard sirens.

"Kellina we have to go!" Ashley cried. I stumbled off of Blane, noticing I had nearly knocked him out. I wiped the blood from my lip. My whole face was burning.

"If you ever come near my family again you won't live to tell the tale of how ill kick you ass again," I spat, kicking him in the ribs. He groaned in pain. I stumbled towards Ashley. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry. I continued to wipe the blood from my nose and lip.

"Kellina?" I heard Ashley's voice.

"I-I'm fine lets just get back to the bar," I explained. I grabbed her hand with my right hand that wasn't covered in blood and pulled her away.

"You didn't have to knock him out," she whispered. My headache was pounding and my whole face was aching.

"He deserved it,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe's P.O.V

I was starting to drift off on the couch waiting for Kellina to get home. I gathered she was doing paperwork because she was running late. I know she was working till ten but it was nearly midnight and she wasn't home. I grabbed my phone to call her when I heard the front door open. I sat up on the couch and put my glasses on. Kellina turned the light on and my mouth dropped. My heart sunk.

"W-What happened?" I gasped, getting up and walking towards her. She stepped aside to show Ashley who was crying. I didn't know who to hug first. My fiancé who looked like she'd been bashed by a gang or my best friend who looked like she'd been hit.

"I'm going to get the first aid kit," Kellina spoke before walking towards the bathroom.

"What happened?" I asked Ashley wrapping my arms around her. She rested her head on my shoulder.