Epilogue

*3 years later*

*Mea and Dominique's new home*

"Fuck!" I jumped back feeling the pain in my left foot.

I checked out the bottom of my foot to make sure I wasn't bleeding. This was the second time this week I accidentally stepped on Junior's LEGO blocks.

"I've told him about leaving toys all over the place." I mumbled to myself and walked down the stairs.

"Junior! Junior!" I called his name when I reached the bottom step.

"Yes mam?" He left out of the living room and ran to the bottom step hugging my legs.

Junior was such a charmer like his father. He knew by the tone of my voice that he must have done something wrong. So, he was looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Go upstairs and pick up your toys. Please and thank you!" I hugged him back.

"Yes mam. I'm just so tired." He placed a hand on his forehead.

"Junior.." I gave him the stare.

"My hands hurt from playing all day and I'm not feeling well." He stuck his bottom lip out and sat on the stairs placing his chin in his hands.

I was trying to hold in my laughter at how dramatic he could be. So, I played along with him.

"Let me feel your forehead." I placed my hand on his forehead.

"See, I'm hot Meme." He wiped his eyes.

"I see. Well, we were going to have a mini cookout for my birthday today but I'll tell uncle P and Harmony..." I smirked when I saw his face lit up.

"To not come again since your so sick.." It was my turn to pout my bottom lip out.

"Well, I guess I'm feeling a little better now. I'm not sick anymore feel my head." He placed my hand back on his forehead and hugged my legs.

"Go pick your toys up Junior." I laughed. "What is Rheagan doing?" I watched him slowly walk up the stairs.

Rheagan is our one year old daughter.  I was extremely happy when I found out I was pregnant again. That little girl is my world. She would have been a great little sister to my sweet angel in heaven.

"She's in the kitchen with dad." He still hadn't reached the top stairs yet. I waited and watched him pick up his toys leading to his room before turning and heading into the kitchen.

I smiled when I saw the red happy birthday balloons. Earlier I spent time with my mother and sister. Now I was surrounded by my little family and our close friends.

"Happy birthday baby!" Dominique walked over to me with Rheagan in his arms.

"Thank you my babies!" I smiled and kissed both of their cheeks.