- 21 -

MEA

Before Jarod could respond the gunmen behind me spoke: "Remember me?"

I turned around and stared into Aaliyah's eyes. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"So, you went after my friends when your issue is with me?" Dom chuckled. "I should have known your dumb ass would pull a stupid stunt like this."

"Shut up," Jarod spoke.

"Fuck you!" Dom said. If looks could kill he would be dead.

Jarod laughed and turned towards me.

"It was time to finally make a house visit. This plan has been in motion for a while now." He looked back and forth between Dom and I. "The park. The movies. The mall. All of those things were apart of the plan." He stared in my eyes.

How could I have been so stupid? I was so heartbroken over Dom that I ran right into the enemies arm.

"That night I came over to your house and got a taste of that...." He looked between my legs and licked his lips.

"WTF did you just say, Jarod?!" Aaliyah yelled from behind me.

He ignored her. I looked at Dom who was staring at me and put my head down in shame. I could see the questions and hurt in his eyes.

"Don't look embarrassed now." He turned towards Dom. "The sounds she was making that night she enjoyed it. I can still taste her in my mouth." Dom rushed towards him but stopped once he remembered that Jarod had a gun.

"You got to be quicker than that." Jarod smirked. "I told you, Dom, to be ready when I saw you again." He started laughing.

"Imma kill you." Dom said.

He was standing in front of the television with his fist clenched. Jarod was standing a few feet away from him with the gun pointed to his chest.

"Sorry about the loss of your baby." Aaliyah laughed behind me. "Looks like I won hoe. I'm the only one who will ever have his kid." She said in a mocking tone.

"That night when you weren't feeling well I gave you some medicine to speed up the pregnancy. You made giving you the pills easier then I thought." He smirked.

"You are a fucked up individual." The tears started falling from my face. "You killed my baby and best friend." I wiped the tears from my face.

"Do I feel bad about killing an innocent child? I don't. That baby wouldn't want to be born in this fucked up world anyway. I'm doing it a favor. Killing your best friend was a bonus. She should have stayed in her place. I hope that other nigga is dead also." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Wtf did I do to you, Jarod ?" The tears were gone and have been replaced with anger. I tried to charge at him but Aaliyah pulled me back my hair and put the gun against the back of my head.

"Move again and it's over for you!" Aaliyah whispered in my ear.

"You're actually a decent person Mea but you fuck with him so you both have to fall. & if you didn't know Aaliyah doesn't like you. This was all her plan by the way she just dragged me into it." He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Now, I already have what I came for. I just have to finish up here and I'll be on my way."

"So, you and my baby mama are going to take my son, my money and live a fairy tale?" Dom was angry. "All of this Aaliyah because I didn't want your ass. You robbed my house, killed my girl's best friend and almost killed my partner BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU!" He glared at her.

Aaliyah had the nerve to look hurt. "Look, Dom, I told you that you were going to get yours one day. Well, that day has come for you and your bitch."

"Bitch..Who the...?" Before I could finish my sentence Aaliyah pushed me down and started kicking and hitting me with her gun.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." Jarod said to Dom. Dom's jaw twitched he felt horrible because he couldn't help Mea. He knew if he made one wrong move Jarod would pull the trigger.

Aaliyah knew if she didn't catch me off guard I would have whipped her ass. Weak hoe.

The beating felt like it was occurring for hours. My body was in so much pain and I could barely move.

"Stupid hoe." She kicked me one last time and walked over to Jarod. I was struggling to get up from the floor.

"Y'all are going to get it! On Raven and my baby." I yelled at them.

Aaliyah laughed and rolled her eyes. "Come on baby let's get this over and done with. We already have the money let's kill them and be on our way."

They both pointed their guns towards Dominique's direction.

"Jarod is going to be a great father to Junior. You should have never hurt me..." Aaliyah was cut off by Jarod.

"Alright baby. We did it. Let's take your son and head off to the Bahamas as I promised you." He glanced at her.

She smiled. "I love you...."

It happened so fast Aaliyah dropped to the ground. I looked at her lifeless body trying to hold back tears because the way it was looking that was Dom and I's fate.

"Damn, I couldn't wait to get rid of her." Jarod quickly turned his gun back towards Dominique. "Your next. Then I might let your son join you also." He smirked.

"Touch my son and I'll...." Boom.

"Dom," I screamed.

He shot him. Tears were coming down my face. I tried to get to him but Jarod turned the gun towards me.

"Nooo, Jarod." He walked closer to Dom. "Don't Jarod. Please...." He ignored me.

"Shut up because you're next." All I could do was cry.

I watched as Jarod raised his arm and pointed the gun at Dom's head.

"Your son is somewhere safe for now. When I'm done with the both of you he's going to join all of yall in HELL."

I closed my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore.

Boom.

"Dommmm!" I screamed.

What's going to happen next? 😩

Make sure to vote, comment and share ❤️❤️