- 16 -

Princeton

"Why isn't she answering the phone!" Raven looked at me with the phone still to her ear.

We were standing in front of the mall doors. After the confrontation, we just had with Dom's baby mama and ole boy. We weren't going to let what we saw slide.

Raven let out a sigh of frustration and dialed the number again. Mea still didn't answer.

"Maybe she's sleeping, not next to her phone or busy. You know she's still going through a lot since she found out about losing her baby." I shook my head. When Dom told me about the situation I was confused and shocked. But, I didn't believe that she would harm their child. She wouldn't right?

"You're right." She sighed. "Can we go over there and check on them? I want to make sure they're okay." She looked at me.

"Of course." I rubbed her back and reassured her. She smiled at me and it made me feel some type of way. This woman is so beautiful inside and out.

"Here." I went inside my pants pocket and gave her the car keys. She raised her right eyebrow while grabbing the keys with her right hand.

"Ooooo. Are you letting me drive your car now? I thought you don't let anyone besides yourself drive." She smirked.

"You're different. Besides, you always wanted to be in the driver's seat. Now it's your turn. Don't fuck up my shit Rae! " I slapped her on the ass.

"I guess I'm special. You treat all of your friends like this?" She put a smile on her face.

I sucked my teeth and looked at her with seriousness in my eyes.

"I just told you earlier that you're my future wife. Get that shit through that big ass head of yours." I pulled her into my arms. "You were always special to me." I kissed her on the lips.

Eventually, she started kissing me back. Tongue, lip biting, ass grabbing all that! We didn't care who walked by us. Nothing mattered at that moment.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss. Staring into those beautiful eyes of her while still rubbing on her ass.

"I'm scared of you Prince." She licked her lips while her arms were still wrapped around my neck.

"You have nothing to be scared of baby girl. Let me treat you how you should be treated. I got you." I kissed her forehead.

I could tell she was fighting with herself thinking about what I said. But, I could tell that I've finally broken her walls down.

She let out a sigh and pushed out of my arms. Picking up her shopping bags she left me standing there while she headed towards my car.

"Raven," I called her name. I was standing there confused as hell. Maybe I really wasn't what she wanted anymore. I watched as she put her shopping bags in the back seat. Then opened the driver's side and got inside.

I walked towards the car feeling defeated but I was trying not to show it.

I stood in front of the passenger side door for a few to get myself together. I finally opened the door and got inside closing the door. Before I could say a word Raven grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to kiss me. It was slow and passionate.

This damn girl got my head spinning.

"If you play with me again Prince there is going to be some consequences." She looked me in my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that. I won't mess up this opportunity again baby. I promise." I smiled.

"Good because I will real-life beat your ass." She reached in her purse and pulled out her pepper spray, brass knuckles, and a taser. "Let me know which one you want?" She cocked her head to the side with a smirk on her face.