- 18 -

JAROD

"Possible survival from one passenger

"Possible survival from one passenger....we are not sure about the other just yet....we are hoping for speedy recoveries...but as the story unfolds we will keep you up to date....In other news...." The news reporter on Channel 6 was speaking on the car accident.

"Turn it down..." I spoke. Aaliyah quickly got up from the couch and turned the television off. She turned towards me slowly. I just knew she was about to freak out.

She started pacing back and forth inside of my living room.

"They both were supposed to be dead. How could this have happened?" She threw her hands up in the air signaling how frustrated she was about the recent news.

She turned her attention towards me waiting for my response. I continued staring at the blank television deep in thought.

"Jarod?" Aaliyah came and sat by me on the couch.

I stayed silent thinking of my next move. We were sure that they both wouldn't survive the collision. I mean we literally watched the car crash into the side of the building.

How the fuck could someone survive a crash like that?

"Jarod?" Aaliyah grabbed my shoulders and shook them viciously.

I looked at her like she was crazy. She saw the expression on my face and quickly removed her hands.

"I'm sorry Jarod. I was speaking to you and wasn't getting a response. I wanted to make sure that you heard me." She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you didn't." She sighed.

I placed my head in my hands and counted to ten. I had to calm myself down before I slapped some sense into her. She knew it because she was now sitting on the other end of the couch.

Between today's events, the news and Aaliyah I was exhausted. I was definitely on edge.

I turned my attention back to the tv screen. After a few more moments of silence I finally spoke.

"Change in plans. We have to get them before they figure out what's coming there way. We have to make a move tonight." I turned my head to look at Aaliyah.

"Tonight? How are we going to pull this off tonight? What am I going to do about Junior?" I rolled my eyes because she wouldn't stop asking questions.

I felt my blood pressure rising again. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm myself down.

"Maybe we should wait, Jarod, I don't think..." She held her cheek feeling the sting from the slap I just gave her.

Can't concentrate with all this noise.

I tried to calm down but that shit didn't work. She was really irritating my damn soul.

"I said tonight! This is the best time to catch them off guard." I rolled my eyes.

I knew if one of them survived they would be coming for us. We had to make a move on them ASAP!

"Okay, Jarod." Aaliyah dropped her head. She was still holding the side of her face.

"Now find somewhere for your bastard son to go and let's ride out. We rob them tonight! Kill them both and then we'll be in the Bahamas by morning. Okay?" I tried buttering her up.

She smiled at me. I knew her dreams were for us to run off into the sunset as one big family.

In those thoughts are going to stay in her damn dreams.

Before that night Dom stopped by her apartment after the mall incident she was hesitant about the plan. Until Dom threatened her. Dom ran out of chances and Aaliyah wasn't having it. She was down to keep going with the plan that SHE brought to me. Now that she's being hesitant again is pissing me off. She better get with the plan. If she was going to have mixed feelings she should have NEVER brought me into this.

Aaliyah simply nodded her head to my question. She got up from the couch and headed into the kid's room. Fifteen minutes later she's coming out of the room with him on her hip.

"Where are you taking him?" I watched him knocked out sleeping against her shoulder.

"To my mother's house. I know he will be safe with her." She adjusted him on her right hip. His bag was in her other hand while she was holding his Spider-Man cup.

"Alright. Don't take to long. I'm ready to roll now." I got up from the couch and walked towards her standing by the front door. She opened the door and then turned towards me.

"I can't wait until it's just us, my new family in the Bahamas. I Love Y..." I pushed her out of the door.

I didn't feel like hearing anymore talking. Murder was on my mind. I told Dominique next time he sees me he better be ready. I hope he took my threat to heart. Because now I'm coming.

I walked back over to the television and turned it back on. I wasn't watching it I just needed some noise in the background.

Dom was getting dealt with tonight. Now that there is a possibility that both Raven and Princeton survived we have to get them now. I was ready to be rolling in the money Aaliyah promised me and living it up on an exotic island.

I had an evil grin on my face staring at the tv. I was ready to put this plan into action.

Thankfully Aaliyah knew Dom's house from front to back because of the days she dropped Junior off. Hopefully, when she gets back I only have to explain the plan to her once. But knowing Aaliyah one time isn't enough.

I shook my head and went into the basement to prepare for tonight.

Share, comment and like 🎉❤️

Nothing Stays A Secret ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara