plan

honestly, my pleasure

Lance POV

i woke up next to keith who did have a few night terrors but hopefully i caught all of them. i started to doze off randomly in night. hopefully it was night, maybe it was day? you can't tell in space.

we have about 1 more month until we reach olkarion and for some reason pidge is excited as fuck.

keith starts to wake up as i look at spacegram.

"morning lance~" he says extremely groggily.
"mornin'. how did you sleep?"
"i had bad night terrors but still a good sleep, you?"
"i had a good sleep, but you said you had a really bad night terror in the night, you woke up in cold sweat... what was it about?"
"ummmm... kinda embarrassing but i lost you... as in you died from suicide..."
"that won't happen as long as i'm with you."
"i'm glad. i can't loose you."

we cuddle for a while.

knock knock knock

"come in." i say.
"guys, want breakfast? hunk made it so it's reaaaaally good."
me and keith look at each other, he nods.
"sure."

we make our way out of his room and close his door.
"lance..." he whispers to me.
"yeah?" i whisper back.
"can i sit in your lap while we eat? and can we sit next to shiro and shay or hunk?"
"yeah. of course." i kiss him on his head as he grabs my arm and puts his head in it.

we go into the kitchen and i ask shiro if we can sit next to him and shay or hunk and he says yeah.

we sit and the sit where it goes shiro, me and keith, hunk, shay, matt, pidge, allura, then coran.

(bad example)

(bad example)

we start eating the pancakes hunk made and OH MY GOD. IM DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF FOR NOT HAVING THESE BEFORE! THEIR FUCKING GOOD!

me and keith eat, just slower than everyone else because of the anorexia (it's gotten better) and across the table we hear snickering from allura and pidge.

'what the fuck? why are they eating so slow?'
'i know right. like, eating disorders?'
'definitely an act for attention, haha!'
'haha!'

"keith come on."

i carry keith out of there and he is confused as all hell.
"noooo my pankcakes :("
"well get more later okay?"
"okayyyyyy..."

we leave the dining room and as soon as we leave i hear screams and yelling such as;
"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THEM LEAVE?!"
"THEIR FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES! SHIRO HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED?! THEIR FAKING ANOREXIA!"
"THEY ARENT! THEY HAVENT BEEN EATING MUCH BECAUSE OF IT! THEY EAT SLOWLY BECAUSE THEY CANT DIGEST THE FOOD FAST SO THEY NEED TO EAT SLOW!"
and more.

keith latches on to me. "t-thank yo-u," he starts to hiccup and tremble, "f-for get-ting me," he hiccups, "ou-out of the-there..."
"i saw it coming so i left as soon as i could..." i say this as i pet his hair and rub his back. i quicken my pace to his room.

he trembles when we get to his room, i close his door and go to cuddle him. he locks onto me and i calm him down as i text shiro.

can you bring in our food?

yea, one sec

k thx

knock knock knock

keith starts to tremble.
"relax it's shiro okay?"
he nods. i get up and answer the door. he has our plates and utensils and syrup and drinks. how can he carry it, it's a mystery.
"thanks shiro."
"no problem." he comes up to keith. "how you doing keith? i'm sorry for the yelling and stuff."
"i-it's okay shiro..." he grips onto me tighter. i pet his hair. "it's okay keith..." i say.

"i'll take my leave. have a good time. tell me if you need anything."
"thanks!"
"no problem."

he leaves.

"wanna watch a movie or something?"
he nods.
"want me to grab a random disney? it may still be loud. it'll take me 10 seconds."
he nods.
"time me!" i say as i leave.

sure enough i'm back 10 seconds later with a few movies so we don't have to leave as much.

"wow. actually 10 seconds."
"yeah okay, i have 4 movies. aladdin, tangled, bolt, and lion king. take your pick."
"lion king! rawr!"
"i'm not gonna lie that was literally the cutest rawr i've ever heard." i say this as i'm blushing and i know it.

i put in the movie as we start to eat our pancakes and bacon. it takes us about 45 minutes to an hour to finish.

once we're done, i put all the dishes on his table. we probably won't eat until dinner but that's normal. (a/n anyone else actually do this too? i just eat one meal and then i don't eat for another few hours? cereal - i don't eat for another 5 hours. just me? okay.)

randomly in the movie, keith gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"what was that for babe?"
"i love you."
"i love you too." i return the favor, except i kiss him on the lips.
he cuddles more into me.

time skip because i have writers block and can't think of anything to lead up to where i want to be and i don't know :)))))

01:42

Pidge POV

'let's just see what lance is all about, why keith "gets anxiety and panic attacks and depression and anorexia" hehehe... let's see what happens when he wakes up with lances not to his side... let's make it all worse, HE DESERVES IT! HE TOLD SHIRO ABOUT US!'

i inject him with something to knock him out and he won't wake up. i have to get him out of lances grasp though, luckily from my knowledge lance is a heavy sleeper.

"come on keith, let's go to lotor..." i whisper to myself.

Lance's POV

"come on keith, let's go to lotor..." i hear someone whisper. it's pidge.

"let him go pidge! you won't take him to lotor!" i yell.

"GOD! ALLURA, LANCE IS UP, HELP!" they scream.
"COMING!" allura comes to help by her s/o's side, in doing so is holding me back.

"SHIRO, HUNK, SHAY, ANYONE! THEIR TAKING KEITH! WE NEED HELP! HES GOING TO LOT-"

i suddenly get knocked out.

Allura POV

'god, lance, your so annoying. i was hoping to not use this but i guess i will.'

i inject something similar into him, just less strong, and he's out in an instant. i mean he was gonna reveal our plan... we can't have that.

i'm sorry this chapters so short, it's preparing for the angst! also, i next chapter, could POSSIBLY have smut, although, i am a teen. i haven't had fucking sex. it won't be in detail and not bad, just shirts off, hickeys, kinks, i'm gonna take out the part about them having sex because ain't nobody got time to write all that shit.

anyway, have a good day!! 💕