Waiting for you

"Hey...Shane?"
"Hi...Rose..how are you?" Shane asked.
"I am good..how about you?"
"Good." 
"So..anything important?" I asked.
"Ummm yes...I was thinking if....you could join me and Cami for dinner, tonight?" Shane asked nervously.
"I....okay..send me the address and time," I said.
"Perfect...I will let Cami know." Shane said.
"Okay...bye Shane" I said.
"Bye." *Call ends*

I walked up to my closet and started to shuffle through it to find something to wear for dinner. It was almost noontime.

"Ms.?"
"Yes.." I replied.
"Lunch is ready," Maid said.
"Okay..can you put food there...I will eat it later." I said without looking at her as I was deciding what to wear.

"Okay." She replied as she placed the food tray.

Ten minutes later...

"Beatrice...did you finished your food- Nathaniel said as he barged in my room.

His eyes traveled to the food tray then to me.

"I will- wasn't feeling to eat something." I
Said as I noticed him glaring.

"What do you wanna eat Beatrice?.. you are pregnant you must be craving for something. Chocolate, ice cream, pizza, pasta, etc."He asked.
"Right...I want to eat pizza.." I said squinting my eyes I little.

"Okay... I will order it...anything else?."  He asked taking his phone out of pocket.

"No..thank you....and I will pay for it.." I replied.

"You don't have to." He insisted, raising his eyebrow.

"I want to.. because I don't want favors from you," I replied looking into his eyes.

"Oh..really?" He said raising his eyebrow and walking towards me steadily.

"Ye-yes..now..do-don't come close to me.why are you finding ways be near me," I said without thinking. (Stupid me)

"What...I am finding ways to be near you? Seriously?." He said smirking at me.

"Y-ye—YeS..." I hesitated and took a few steps back..until I felt wall behind me.

He walked towards me, and kneeled down on his knee, leaning towards my belly.

"Hey..little ones...this is your daddy...just so you know..your mommy is grumpy one..always shouting angrily on your daddy..and like a ticking bomb..ready to blast but I hope you guys are like me..happy and calm," Nathaniel said with a heartwarming tone.

I don't know why but his little moment with our babies made me happy, even though he called me grumpy..ignoring that...(what was that?!)

"I-felt something..inside me..moving...here," I said taking Nathaniel hand and placing on my belly.

"Did you feel that?" I asked in amusement.
"Yes- a little," Nathaniel replied amusedly smiling.

"I felt something for first, Nathaniel...our babies," I whispered as I hugged him, gently wrapping my hands around his neck.
He hugged me back wrapping his hands around my waist gently. In the moment of joy and happiness, I forgot that I was hugging him.
I loosen my hand around him and took a few steps away from him, leaving enough space between us.

"I-..will go now," I said leaving in a hurry.
As I was leaving I could feel his eyes on me.
(What did I just do?)

I went outside in the garden, for a stroll.
After a while, I went inside to my room.
I called Cami to check if she is still coming for dinner tonight.

"Cami...what should I wear...I have gained so much weight."  I said.

"Relax, Beatrice, don't forget you are pregnant. It's not only your weight but also your two munchkins growing inside you." Cami replied reassuringly.