iv. "her newest forever"

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

THE PACK HOUSE

https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1279904vb?adultsCount=13&arrival=2020-09-15&departure=2020-09-22

This is the pack house the Mikaelson's found outside of La Push and they are renting it for the pack. There should be an external link at the bottom, which will bring you to the page too.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

Waking up at two in the morning was not something Henrik ever thought she would voluntarily do. She slept in until the very last possible minute, so waking up this early was nearly traumatizing. Obviously her family was all awake except Hope, Hayley was doing the very last minute packing her child would need.

It was usually never this quiet, but then again, Henrik usually isn't up at two in the morning. She laid in bed, staring at her ceiling, contemplating if going was necessary. Once she decided that it was, she threw her covers off her body and began getting ready.

She dressed in casual clothes, black leggings and a large graphic t-shirt that was extra long and covered her bottom. She also grabbed a white, quarter zipped Nike jacket to wear on the plane. She then made her bed, and looked around her empty room, trying to not forget that she can come back when Dahlia is "taken care" of, also known as dead.

With a sigh she walked into her bathroom, similar to her bedroom it was older, but not outdated. Henrik brushed her teeth quickly, trying to ignore the sad pit in her stomach. She threw her hair up into a bun and pinned down the baby hairs.

She put on a small amount of makeup, only enough to cover up the unevenness of her imperfect skin. She applied chap-stick to her lips and elongated her lashes with mascara. It was a natural look that didn't require a lot of talent or effort. She was blessed with amazing magical capabilities, but those did not stretch into the makeup world.

She walked back to her room to choose shoes to wear, she packed plenty of options in her bag, but she hadn't decided which ones she was going to wear to travel. After considering all of her options, she chose a pair of black and white high-top Converse. These were hard to put on, but they matched her outfit.

Henrik walked up to her floor-length mirror and checked everything over. She looked ready to travel, no colors clashed with each other and she didn't look homeless (which is always a plus). She gabbed her backpack that held her books, phone, charger, plane snacks, and other miscellaneous items.

The long haired lady walked out of her room and headed downstairs to get some food. To her surprise, a plate of fresh waffles were sitting on the counter was already made for her. She grabbed syrup, powdered sugar, a fork, and a knife. While it might be weird, Henrik loved the sweetness the sugar and syrup provided.

She finished her waffles, and made her way to the living room, where all of the Mikaelson siblings sat doing their own things. Elijah was reading the newspaper, Kol and Nik were watching a rerun of some sports game with the volume very low. Hayley rocked a sleeping Hope in her arms, watching the show too, but she was standing. Freya was sitting at a small table with Rebekah, playing a quiet but intense card game.

"Good morning," Henrik announced, a dutiful yawn escaped her lips. She walked up to her mother, trying to figure out what game she was playing. Out of nowhere Freya slammed her cards on the table and pointed a mocking finger at Rebekah, to which Rebekah rolled her eyes and placed her cards on the table less violently.