Introduction to our story

They say a soulmate is someone you can endlessly admire, or feel so comfortable around that you can tell them anything. People always say fall in love with your best friend. They're the most loyal, trustworthy and caring people you know. I tend to be stubborn about small things, but whatever I did, I was blind to not see my love for my best friend Emery Rose Baker. I have told Emery absolutely everything about me, I knew I could trust her until she lied to me about the biggest thing that's ever happened to her.........We will get into that later if I told you everything now you wouldn't even get to hear the whole story. Oh, wait let's back up a bit, have a little recap, I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Christopher Jay Moore. Emery's best friend, me and Emery met way back in middle school. It's a silly story of how we met, she was sitting all alone at lunch. I went to sit by her and every day that I would sit by her she would tell me to go away. I never went away, this went on for almost 3 months before she accepted the idea that we were going to be friends. Now, look where we are, senior year of High School and the best of friends but this whole time I've been in love. Should I accept the fact of that? What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if that ruins our friendship? What if I lose her? That was the thing I was most scared about, losing her.