As a fan, Y/n knew this must be hard on Jin. She knew he had a huge part in raising him, even his family took Jungkook in at times. An underrated brotherhood.

She was very much an observer, looking at the six boys who were in despair; their soulmates just as much.

Namjoon was standing the closest to the door, his arm being his pillow. Next to him was Jimin who was sitting on the floor, his head drooping on Jenna's shoulders.

'How much longer?'

The voice cut through the silence and everyone turned to look at Jimin.

'We don't know Jimin. They have to be done soon' Namjoon replied.

The silence returned, Taehyung shifting towards her. Without words Y/n patted her lap and Taehyung met her eyes.

A glint reached his sad eyes before he layed down, his head laying in her lap. One hand on his chest, the other running through his hair.

His hand clasped around her hand on his chest as he looked at her. She rubbed his cheek as she smiled lightly back to him; telling him it would be okay.

...

The door opened, Taehyung shooting up from Y/n's lap.

Out walked the doctor, a serious look on his face that made everyone twice as anxious.

'Is he okay? How hurt is he? Do you know exactly what happened?'

Jimin burst with questions and Namjoon turned to him and put his hand on his shoulder as to tell him to calm down.

The doctor nodded towards Namjoon, and that's when Sejin walked out behind him.

'He will be okay' The doctor said and everyone instantly let out a breath of air.

The doctor then turned serious as he closed the door to Jungkooks room, then turned to Y/n and Taehyung.

'Looks like you two aren't the only ones with Sucolio Tumprus'

Everyone froze, the air leaving Y/n's chest.

'S-Sucolio Tumprus? Jungkook has Sucolio Tumprus?' Y/n stuttered out.

'As it seems so. Unfortunately there hasn't been enough cases to compare. His was very extreme, brutal you could say. Yours wasn't bad, but his body temperature and the broken tissue around his number code was very severe; he's lucky he didn't lose alot of blood' The doctor replied.

'If it's so rare, how is this possible?' Seokjin asked.

'Weird occurrences happen. Although I've never seen anything like his. When it comes to Ms. Park and Mr. Kim; you can read about it from the few instances. His I've never seen nor heard of. His is truly something the moon must have wanted instantly. He was given antibiotics, and must stay on them until his number code heals. One dose every morning and night. Keep it covered and cleaned. I left a list. Don't let him pick up heavy things using that arm for at least five days. Your manager has my number if anything else happens. I'll check in next week; by then he should be okay'

That was good news. The shock was an understatement, but he was going to be fine, and that was all that matters.

They bid the doctor goodbye and they all looked at Sejin silently, not knowing what to say.

'For now, this is to stay between us. We are not releasing anything to the press until we have to'

They nodded and then Sejin asked for a word with Namjoon alone and they walked away together.

'Holy shit'

That cleared the air as light laughter filled the hallway.

'That's honestly crazy' Hoseok said, everyone agreeing.

'Now I get to tease him' Y/n replied.

'Oh man, what about his soulmate? Did she feel the same thing?' Ash said.

'Did They feel the same thing' Y/n corrected her.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

'.... what? He could have a male soulmate ' She mumbled.

'I could see it' Yoongi agreed, and Y/n gave him a thankful smile.

'Well.... they might have felt it, hopefully it wasn't as painful though' Seokjin said and everyone nodded in agreement.

...

《 unknown pov 》

The screams filled the room, her tears falling down harshly as she clutched the bed post.

Her jaw clenched as she watched the code carve into her arm. Skin peeling, and blood dripping down her arm as it carved deeply into it.

Her bedroom door burst open, her brother standing there watching in terror as his little sister screamed in pure agony.

'What's happening?' He called to her.

'CALL... AN.. AMBULANCE!' She screamed and he scrambled instantly into the other room to call them.

Her chest burned as her body was set on fire and stung. Limbs tightening as she clenched, not being to control or untense her nerves.

Suddenly a pair of eyes flashed through her eyes, a gasp of amazement leaving her mouth. And even through her pain, a devious grin reached her lips; knowing exactly who's eyes those were.

....

Another chapter yeet 💅💜

So happy that the boys are on vacation :)))) they deserve it

Thank you for all the reads my loves. I appreciate every single one of you.

Until next chapter brats;

Much love, Rhi ❤