Fine Ass Ladies!

Waverly woke in the morning to the sound of snoring.

Wait- what?

Waverly frowned and rolled over to see Rosita sleeping next to her, her arms wrapped around the corner of the duvet as she snored into the pillow.

Waverly smirked a little and sat up, her head pounding as she rubbed her temples.

"Good God." Waverly groaned, speaking to herself.

After getting out of bed, taking a shower and changing into some clean clothes, Waverly walked back into her bedroom to see Rosita still passed out and, as to not disturb her, decided to go downstairs and make breakfast for the pair.

Walking down the stairs of the homestead, Waverly could here the faint sound of humming and plates being moved. The brunette frowned but continued her journey into the kitchen area where she saw Nicole stood in a pair of flannel pyjama trousers and a black tank top, standing over the cooker, frying up something Waverly couldn't see yet.

"Hey." Waverly greeted the redhead.

Nicole turned her head at the sound and smiled a little at the brunette before turning back around and grabbing a spatula to fork whatever was in the frying pan onto a plate.

"Mornin'. I'm making breakfast. Wynonna's passed out on the couch and I'm sure you saw Rosita this morning." Nicole smiled, turning to look at Waverly slowly approaching her, once the pancake was on the plate.

"You hungry?" Nicole asked, adding more batter to the pan.

"Yeah. I also have a killer headache." Waverly groaned and rubbed in between her eyebrows.

"Here." Nicole grabbed a pack of pain killers from the kitchen island and filled a glass of water for the youngest Earp, smiling at her as she handed Waverly the glass and pills.

"Thank you." Waverly took them and swallowed them down quickly as Nicole continued to mess around with the batter in the pan.

"I didn't know you could cook." Waverly stated, leaning back against the countertop that was in line with the cooker and crossed her arms over her chest with a small smirk.

"The only reason you didn't know this information was because when you would...visit me...it wasn't exactly for a recipe." Nicole smirked back.

Waverly blushed at the thought and was about to respond when the sound of a groan and a bang could be heard from the living room.

"Wynonna's awake." Nicole stated with a huff of a laugh.

On cue, Wynonna entered the kitchen, eyes half closed as she stumbled through until her torso hit the island in the middle of the room.

"I need a coffee and a dozen pain killers." She groaned as she slumped forward.

"There's a pack next to Waves and you know where the coffee machine is." Nicole responded, not bothering to look up from the almost done pancake.

"Wow, so helpful." Wynonna huffed as she grabbed the small pack and a glass of water before chucking it down and then grabbing a mug for her brewing coffee.

"My headache has a headache." Wynonna groaned as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, that's what happens you drink three bottles of Jack Daniels and then decide to play beer pong until you could no long stand- or see- or be coherent in any way." Nicole raised an eyebrow at the oldest Earp.

Waverly smiled at the pair and jumped up onto the counter to watch the interaction.

"That's where this bruise came from." Wynonna concluded, lifting her maroon v-neck t-shirt where a small bruise had formed on her left ribs.