Coming Undone.

Waverly Earp was half an hour away from getting married. She had waited for this day since as long as she could remember (cliche, right?). She loved the idea of marriage, of being apart of a good and caring family and being able to start her own.

Her childhood wasn't great: a drunk for a father, a runaway mother and a rebellious, chain smoking, alcoholic older sister.

-Oh, and a dead older sister.

But that never got the best of her.

She kept her head up, did well in school and attended one of the finest colleges in Canada on a scholarship. Now, she's in her mid-twenties and works as a university history lecturer and is damn good at it too. Having researched about what it meant to be an Earp and her ancestry, she soon found that history was her passion, her degree in ancient languages helping to study history that others might not understand, which also brought in some cash too.

But she has one flaw.

The youngest Earp was about to marry Hardy "Rodeo Champ" James.

Her college boyfriend of which she'd known for four years before he decided to put a ring on it- his possessive tendencies having something to do with it. He wasn't a bad boyfriend, he just wasn't good either. He was a drunk, had no job through college and skated by all his life with no worries.

Maybe that's why she found herself so attracted to the tattooed rodeo champ in her late teens. He was different, didn't know of her past and didn't care. He wanted Waverly almost everyday and made her feel...

-Well, she felt something- even if she didn't know herself.

So, she said yes when he dropped to one knee and asked for her to marry him in the middle of a crowded Shorties on a random Wednesday evening- date night to be exact.

Waverly Earp wasn't a keeper of many secrets either, being an Earp didn't really allow anything from her past to be kept hidden. But there was something she and only one other person knew of.

She was having an affair.

A steamy, sexy, hot and extraordinary affair with Nicole Haught.

A women she had met at a college party and knew of from Wynonna, as the two shared a love for smoking until the room turned foggy and drinking Jack Daniels until their livers screamed.

Nicole Haught was someone she should've hated: she was cocky, arrogant and so fucking wealthy. Waverly didn't understand why the redhead attended college in the first place, her family being the source of her wealth should've allowed her to be on constant vacation in whatever part of the world she pleased.

She could've taken the world by the dick and made it her bitch, but she didn't. She attended a pristine college, chain smoked behind an on-campus church and was a total leather jacket wearing rebel with no idea what she was going to do with her future.

Nicole grew fond of Wynonna in her first year attending college and their personalities were so similar they might as well have been related- distant cousins, but related nonetheless. Her short red hair, pale, perfect skin and constant smirk captured Waverly almost immediately in her freshman year.

And then there was the sex.

Waverly was never one to be vanilla when it came to sex, she knew she was good at it and loved to be told- the only part of her ego bigger than her but Nicole Haught was something else. She was an obvious top with a sexual drive bigger than her ego but when it came to Waverly she always made she pleased the brunette.

And please her she did.

That would probably explain why they kept in touch after college. Nicole wasn't a bad personal underneath the "asshole filter" she applied in the morning and Waverly would even say they had things in common. Their love for literature and classic Hollywood movies being a few things they chatted about when they weren't tangled together in Nicole's bed, Waverly's bed- hell, even Wynonna's bed at one point.

It would also explain as to why Waverly was sat on the edge of a king-sized hotel bed- the location of her wedding- in her wedding gown, makeup and hair done to perfection with Nicole's head between her thighs.

There were rules to this of course.

No hair pulling, no removal of clothes and no feelings were to be had during any of their sessions together. Of course they kissed and shared romantic moments during those hours but it never ended that way, it always ended being filled with lust and passion, both of them wanting to fill a gap in their lives, to rid of a frustration from their private lives and to come undone in the hands of someone else.

But Waverly could not help it in this moment.

She was gripping the bedding so hard her knuckles turned white, her entire body shook as she fought against wanting to tug Nicole's perfectly curled hair further into her. The humming against her centre from the redhead wasn't helping either.

Nicole was one to tell Waverly everything she adored about her body and then show her and it never failed to make Waverly turn to putty in the older woman's hands- literally sometimes.

Waverly moved her left hand and tugged at Nicole's hair, pulling her closer under the fabric of her wedding gown. Nicole's hands roamed the tops of her thighs, squeezing and digging her nails into the muscle and flesh there in response.

"No pulling, remember?" She heard Nicole mutter as she continued her teasing and pleasing with her expert tongue.

"Don't care." Waverly managed to breathe out, tugging even harder on the redheads neatly curled scalp.

The redhead dug her nails deeper into Waverly's thighs, causing a moan to escape both their lips and for Waverly's eyes to roll back into her head and tilt her head towards the ceiling, coming undone in Nicole's mouth.