Chapter Thirteen: Adrien Andrews

Dedicated to LeilanaFannin, Thank you for believing in me and also motivating me.
elenacopper and i_m_darkscarlett thank you so much for reaching out to me and motivating me to write.

Do check out their books!! I'm sure you will at least find one to your liking.

Third Person POV

"How is she doing doctor?" Asked Adrien anxiously to their family doctor AKA Amaya's uncle Alex.

"She is better now." Replied Dr. Alex with a soft smile on his face.

"But why isn't she waking up?" Asked Adrien while pulling the hair on his head tightly as he was worried about his baby sister.

"Don't worry son, it's just an after effect of the medicine plus the shock she is in due to the near death experience." Replied Dr. Alex calmly.

Adrien sat down with a soft humph next to Amaya who was sleeping peacefully with no worry of the world and her surroundings.

She was in her own La La Land where no one was hunting her down and she didn't have any fears of what would happen next or of taking the wrong step.

While Adrien was scared of what would have happened if he hadn't reached on time!

He still remembers as clear as day what had happened just a few hours ago, though he had wanted to forget it so bad.

A few hours ago…

Adrien's POV

I'm so excited today as I will be seeing my baby sister after a whole two years.

I have a big surprise planned for her which only Christian and Jared are aware of as they helped me plan it.

Let me call Jared and see their progress.

"Hey bro! Wassup?" Was the first thing that I heard from him.

I just grinned as he picked up the phone on the first ring, it was like he was waiting for me to call him.

"Hello to you too. So what's your progress?" I asked him without beating about the bush.

"We've got Amaya to come with us for the movies and she also doesn't suspect anything!" His voice was full of excitement, I wouldn't be surprised if someone tells me that he's bouncing on his heels as he has this weird habit to jump up and down when he's extremely happy or excited about something.

"That's great! Now I can easily sneak inside our home with all the supplies." I said with excitement as I really wanted to surprise Amaya.

I heard his soft chuckles from the other side. I'm sure he's also happy.

Amaya is our precious sister. She had so much to deal with from a younger age and still instead of breaking down she emerged out strong and continues to be courageous.

"Yep you can! But you have to wait as we speak of now Amaya is getting ready and we will leave after fifteen minutes."

"Okay that's alright." I replied while looking for a better shadow to sit under.

I wanted to go in the garden house that dad had made for us when we were kids but the keys were inside our home and I couldn't get them without Amaya noticing me.

"But where are you now?" Asked Jared.

"I'm just in the parking lot!"

"Dude you are gonna have a bad tanning. Why don't you just go to the garden house? You did have a spare key of it right?"