???: "What? I can't hear you! Care to speak a little louder?
You Fairy Tail bunch really like to stand out, don't you? I hate it when you guys put on airs just because you are an official guild. Do you know what we call you people at Fairy Tail? Flies, we call you Fairy Flies"

And just like that, the mysterious guy proceeded to 'swat' a fly.

Natsu: "You little..."

???: "Oh, so you want to take me on?"

??? 2: "He's not going to be the one to take you on. I am"

Natsu: "Wh-what are you doing here, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I got lost in the path of life and found myself here, ready to save you"

???: "Would you look at that? Another fly"

Y/N: "Is that fear I smell in you? I've got to say, at least you aren't as scared as the ones I've fought before"

???: "You?! You scare me?! What kind of lame joke is that?! Do you really think you can scare a member of..."

The pineapple-headed guy didn't finish his sentence. Y/N had yet to move from the doorway. He had just released his aura and that was enough to make his enemy freeze.

Natsu: "Y/N, where's your scythe?"

Y/N: "You'll see her soon enough"

???: "Wait a second. Y/N. I remember that name from somewhere. Plus the fact that he has a scythe. Now, hold on a minute! You were the boy who received training from master Erigor himself"

Y/N: "That, I am. So it is safe to assume that you are part of the Eisenwald guild, am I correct?"

???: "Indeed you are. Shame you won't be able to tell anyone about our encounter!"

Multiple shadows began to appear from the floor and the walls to attack Y/N. In all response he just started dodging them with very precise and calculated movements. All of a sudden the train stopped and the weird guy lost control of his shadows, dropping the bag he was holding. A strange and somewhat creepy flute came out of it. It looked like wood had been carved into in order to make it and the skull only made it more suspicious.

Y/N: "Strange thing you got there. Mind telling me what it is?"

???: "As if, you'll never kn..."

Natsu, who had regained his consciousness, punched the Shikamaru look-alike, almost knocking him out.

Natsu: "That's for the kick from before!"

???: "We have just confirmed that the present stop signal was sent out under erroneous circumstances. The train will now begin to move. We apologise for the inconvenience"

Y/N: "Looks like this is our stop. Natsu, jump out of the window to your right!"

Natsu: "No need to tell me twice!"

Without any hesitation, Natsu smashed the window and flew outside, luckily landing on Y/N's scythe.

Inside the train

Y/N: "If you don't mind, I'll take this flute with me. It has a strange smell to it, almost dark. Do you want to tell me where your master is or shall I beat you until you decide to speak?"

???: "F-Fine. But don't expect to win against him. We were planning on broadcasting the Lullaby song through the speakers of the Oshibana station in order to kill everyone who listened to it"

Y/N: "Very well. See? You can be cooperative if you want. Now I won't have to break any bones of your body"

???: "You... You are a monster!"