Chapter 36: Rain, Rain Go Away

"Noo!" Seung Hyun whines as I pull his heavy body through the door and drop him onto the couch. He groans and tries to stand up but is too drunk to even move. I lay him down and begin taking off his shoes and shirt but he grabs my hands and slurrs his words urgently. "No! Stop I'm married!"

"I know you are," I chuckle. "Its me, Elise."

He hiccups and frowns at me, squinting his eyes to see me better. "Aigoo, you are aren't you?" He suddenly pulls me on to the couch with him and holds me tight. A laugh escapes my lips as I try to get out of his grasp. "You need to sleep," I smile but he pulls me closer again.

Suddenly he turns his body leaving me on the edge of the couch. Almost falling over, I cling on to his shirt expecting him to catch me, but instead he falls down with me.

Not putting all of his weight on me, he somehow keeps himself up and stares into my eyes a few minutes before he leaning in for a kiss. He moves closer to my face slowly, his breath tickling my cheek sending laughter to bubble out of me. "I wish we were married," He coos, his voice suddenly sounding sober. His sleepless eyes embroidered with stars lay trails of admiration as he finally lays his lips against mine.

"Me too."

×××

My body flips over on something soft,not like the floor that Seung Hyun and I had fallen asleep on last night. I flash open my eyes and realise that I'm definitely not laying on the living room floor.

I raise my arm to lift up the covers that layered over my head. My lips curl into an instant smile as Seung Hyun steps out of the bathroom shirtless while he brushes his teeth and smiles, "Good morning."

I emerge from under the blankets and walk over towards him. "Morning."

He turns back into the bathroom to rinse out his mouth before he traces his finger on my cheek and stops by placing his hand under my chin. He leans in and kisses me with cool minty lips.

I laugh and pull away, "You're like a human breath mint."

He chuckles and smirks, "Then since you have me you never have to brush your teeth."

I make a face and hit his shoulder,"gross!"

He laughs before leading us both out into the kitchen to greet the boys who were already stuffing their face with rice and beef.

"Good morning." I say cheerfully and pull messy hair up into a ponytail.

"Good- achoo!"

All heads turn towards Seung Hyun instantly. He chuckles and brushes it off cockily. "Good- ACHOO!"

He curses under his breath and tries again. "G-ACHOO!" This time he throws up his hands in defeat and simply tosses himself in an empty chair next to Seungri.

"See what happens when you want to play in the rain." I smirk evilly.

"Don't pretend like you didn't have fun," He sneers with a sly smile. "I did enjoy it."

"Enough! I don't need you getting sick, you need to rest." Jiyong comes out of the kitchen with a steaming cup of coffee warmly pressed against his hands.

"Here. take this," He hands the cup to Seung Hyun and glares at him. "You can't be sick for when you have the wedding."

Seung Hyun glances at the cup and blows a stream of air at the heated drink, "Thanks."

I smile at Jiyong and he sends one back. His hand wraps around his own wrist shyly.

"So how did you know we were talking about the wedding?" I question him with suspicious eyes. YoungBae laughs and slams his hand on the table, "Well duh, the wedding has to be rushed, we go back to Korea soon."

I bite my bottom lip nervously. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to talk about the wedding with them, they'll probably get nervous too.

"So when is it?" Seungri asks as he spoons white rice into his mouth and licks his lips.

"And where?" Daesung adds in curiously.

I pull on my shirt nervously, unsure of how to tell them that I didn't really know where it would take place. Then again we have less than a month to get back to Seoul to finish the album.

"Well we um-"

"At the church, near Elmer street." Seung Hyun quickly adds in without hesitation.

YoungBae instantly brightens up with a smile, "A classic church wedding, huh?"

I nod my head yes catching on to Seung Hyun's sudden decision. So a church wedding it is.

"Then where is the reception?"

"We'll let you choose." He replies to Seungri, who's eyes widen and jaw drops. "Me? You're going to let me pick it?"

He looks at me and smiles, his curly hair messy from a restful sleep. "Of course." I say through clenched jaws and shoot my eyes in the direction of Seung Hyun, "I'd love you to."

His dimples stretch, a smirk curling his lips as he chuckles silently to himself.

Guess it's time to start planning a wedding.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Omg guys they're getting married! What do you think about Seungri picking the reception location? I'm sorry it's so short, I've been busy and I have exams this week. Anyway ily