Chapter Fourteen: I'm A Boy

This chapter has hints from almost every ship so if you don't like cute men then shoo! Please vote and comment! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Youngbae's POV*

I grab TOP's hand and pull him away from the bar. "Elise?" He slurs with a hiccup. "What?," I laugh "No, it's YoungBae!"

He laughs as his head falls on to my shoulder heavily. "Hahaaaaaa."

I push his head off  then wrap his left arm around my shoulders. His faded blue hair messily fallen out of its place. He closes his eyes and chuckles as we weave through the up beat crowd of bumping bodies. A girl comes up from behind me and starts waving her hips on my leg. Although the loud dance music and dancing people intrigued me, I continue to help Seung Hyun to safety.

"Oppaaaaaa," Seung Hyun sings as he strokes the side of my face. I pull my head back but he grabs a fist full of my bleached platinum mohawk. "You're so pretty, like a beautiful girl, only manly."

"What? I'm a boy," I laugh as we walk out through the front doors to greet the rest of the members. A thin layer of sweat covers our skin, allowing our clothing to stick to our bodies. "Taeyang-ah!" Seung Hyun yells in my ear. I wince as his loud voice vibrates my eardrums. "You're so strong."

I laugh even harder before tossing the older man to Jiyong. Ji practically falls over when TOP flops himself on to him. "You okay?" Daesung asks worry hinting in his voice. I nod. He smiles and runs a hand through his straight blonde hair before accidentally bumpig into my shoulder.

"Sorry." He stutters with a sweet smile. I chuckle and brush it off. "No big deal, but what is a big  deal," I say turning towards Jiyong and Seung Hyun. " Is the fact that Seung Hyun is drunk and he's completely hammered."

"We have a photoshoot tomorrow." Ji suddenly informs us out of the blue.

My eyes widen. "You never told us we have a photoshoot tomorrow." Seungri squeals. He walks closer towards Jiyong then pulls TOP off of him. Its strange, the maknae is stronger than his hyung. "I forgot to tell you guys, I must have been too excited to go to a club. It's my fault, sorry." Ji apologises to the concrete side walk.

"Seungri-ah!" Seung Hyun yells. "Yes, Hyung?" The maknae responds calmly. He really can handle this situation well. "I love you."

Seungri's cheeks turn a rosy shade of red before he chuckles and moves the hair away from his Hyung's face. "I love you too, Hyung," he laughs.

I clench my jaw shut so I wouldn't burst out in laughter. With every passing second it was getting harder to hold in. "PFF...," Ji bites his lip to keep his laugh in . I slap my hand over my mouth  shoving my head  in Dae's chest to laugh. Daesung strokes my head which makes me laugh even more.

"HAHAHAHA!" Jiyong is the first to explode, which causes a chain reaction of uncontrollablly loud laughter. "You really just said you loved him!" I burst after I roll off of Daesung to look at Seungri. He is smiling down at Seung Hyun who is drooling on his shirt.

"He's drunk, he probably thinks I'm his ex."

Jiyong clears his throat. "Yeah, well we have to get home." The tone in his voice suddenly becoming serious. Wonder what's with wrong with him today? "I'll drive." Daesung adds. I look over my shoulder to see him smiling at me.

"You sure you're okay to drive?"

Ever since Daesung's car accident I've been looking out for him een more than I used to when we were teens. His smile now hints a bit of well-hidden sadness. "Alright," I sigh. "You can drive"