Chapter One: Morning Kisses

"Shh, they're gonna hear us!" I giggle as Seung Hyun rolls over my body and lays on top of me. "You have got to move out so we don't have to keep doing this," he whispers.

I look up at him and give him a sad half smile. "Yeah, I know." I reply as he moves himself from my body to lay on the other side. I rest my head on his chest and begins to rub my cheek softly with his thumb.

"I should just tell them about us."

"I need to tell my family too."

He rolls off the bed and walks over to the mirror to fix his dark black hair. First he puts it all to one side but then puts it all in the middle. Finally after staring at his reflection for a few seconds, he just rustles his hair and sighs in defeat.

"Come back here and lay down, I can't sleep knowing you're not next to me."

For the past eight months he has been sneaking in my room late at night, just so we could sleep together in the same bed.

Seung Hyun slowly moves closer to my bed and plops himself down by my side. He lifts up the covers and snakes his body next to mine. His head resting on my chest this time. "Our hearts are like synchronized watches." He smiles as  he listens to the slow rhythmic beat in my ribs. I giggle and twirl a strand of his dark hair around my finger.

His hair is always so soft and silky, it's like he's a soft llama. Okay wait, maybe a bit cuter than a llama.

It makes me feel so relaxed knowing that he's next to me, maybe it's just his heartbeat that lulls me to sleep. A yawn escapes my lips before my eyes slowly begin to feel heavy and my vision soon becomes black with sleep. I am quickly pulled into the usual sweet dream of the night, leaving myself to fall asleep in Seung Hyun's arms.

~~~~~~~~~

'Beep, beep, beep!'

My alarm goes off making me regain the sight of the real world. I rub my eyes and groan as I turn to face the older man in my bed. I flip on my side only to see Seung Hyun looking me right in the eyes. His brown eyes widen slightly, almost in admiration. I immediately begin to blush.

His lips pucker out for a kiss but I scoff and shove my face in his chest shyly. "I have morning breath though," I mumble from where I was. "Don't care."

I sigh and look up at his sweet innocent face to plant a long kiss on Seung Hyun's lips. Suddenly I hear a soft knock on the door. "Sh*t," I squeal before pushing him off the side of my bed and on to the carpeted floor. "Elise What are you doing in there?" My mom yells from outside of my closed bedroom door. Seung Hyun quickly rolls under the bed and keeps himself quiet until I could give him the okay signal.

I push myself off the bed, which actually looked extremely messy due to his sleeping position,and open the door for my mom to greet her with a toothy smile."Good morn- ," she pushes past me and inspects the room. Her eyes scaning every inch of every wall.

"Mom, I'm 23 you don't have to check up on me," I sigh and glare at her, clearly annoyed.

"Honey, why does it smell like expensive cologne?"

I stick my nose up in the air, sniffing the familiar scent. Seung Hyun....

"Oh I was messing with Evan's cologne, I thought it was perfume." I lie with a black face.

My hands cling on to each other desperately as she inspects the rest of the room.

Suddenly I notice the neon pink blazer that was laying on a chair in the corner of my room. I stare at it intensely, remembering to last night when he carelessly threw it there from across my room. "Great...," I mumble quietly.

"This isn't yours?" She says as she picks up the blazer in her hands then holds it up against her body.

My face goes beet red as she continues to speak.

"You don't wear large, and this is a mens blazer."

"Well..um. I just.."

"Elise what's going on with you? You've been acting strange for a few months and your dad and I are worried about you."

I sigh and drop my body desperately.

"Mom, it's nothing. It's just a wedding gift for Evan."

She stares at me suspiciously, nodding her head before turning to walk out the door. As she leaves she looks back at me as if to tell me something. "Get ready. We're going out to eat breakfast." she says then continues down to the first floor.

I quickly close the door as soon as I see her disappear around the corner. Suddenly Seung Hyun reveals himself from underneath my bed and stands up, his face holding annoyance.

"Damn, I thought I put my blazer under your bed."

"It's okay."

I grab on to his cotton white T-shirt and look deeply into his chocolate coloured eyes.

"Not now," He pulls away and grabs his blazer out of my hands. "I'll call you later. I think I made your Omma suspicious enough."

He pulls the bright pink blazer over his sturdy shoulders then caresses the sides of my face. "I love you." He whispers in my ear and kisses my nose gently. His deep voice gives me chills that ran up and down my spine.

He steps out of the window and into the balcony. "See you soon." I say to him.

"See you soon."

I sigh before I walk over to my bathroom and turn the water on. I peel off one of Seung Hyun's t-shirts, which was way too big for me, and drop it down on the ground. I hop inside the heated shower to catch myself humming an old Big Bang song.

Within 15 minutes I have showered and gotten dressed in denim skinny jeans, a cat shirt, and white vans to meet my family down stairs.

"It's about time." My younger brother Evan groans from behind the kitchen table. I roll my eyes at him and begin to look for my parents. "Are we going yet?" I groan as my father appears from behind the wall with a rolled up news paper. "Yes, let's go." He grabs his keys and starts heading out the door.

We all walk out of the house and pile into my dad's car, My mom closing the door behind us. My dad works at Times Magazine and rarely ever had time to pay attention to us as kids. Ever since we moved to New York, things haven't been the same. Everyone I knew as a child has gotten older and more mature. Even my pesky little brother Evan who used to drive me nuts, he still does though. But now he's all grown up and is even about to get married to a girl name Alana.

I sigh at the thought of my own brother walking down the isle before I do. "If only it was me and you," I whisper to myself, my hazel eyes gazing out the window to the blurred flashes of tall buildings and small coffee shops. I smile at the thought of seeing Seung Hyun dressed up in a suit as I walk down the isle leading up to the front of the church.

Finally when we arrive to the destination we all get out of the car and begin walking into the small inviting resteraunt. I glance up at the sign which reads "MiMi's" in large white cursive font. The smell of freshly cooked eggs and crispy bacon swirls in the air, practically making me drool like a dog.

"Smells good." I say with a bright, toothy smile. Evan rubs his hands together and licks his lips. "Yo, I'm so gonna tear this place from all its food!"

"You're such an idiot." I laugh before following our parents and a nicely dressed waitress to an empty booth. "So, Elise...my boss has a son that's pretty interested in you." My dad begins to say, his eyes locked on the daily paper. He takes a sip of his dark roasted coffee then sets the mug down carefully. I roll my eyes and look up at the ceiling. "Dad, I told you. I'm not looking for a relationship right now. Plus that guy is kinda creepy."

"Don't say that. Now, if you don't want to be living on the streets then you'll meet him for lunch today."

I groan and lean my head back on the seat. "Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya! Please vote and comment! I hope you all enjoy this story ^-^ ~ ギャビー