Chapter Eight: Sudden a kisses

~Elise's POV~

I poke at the pasta that lays on the plate in front of me. "Are you done?" Katy asks, a hint of shock coating her words. I smile at her then lean my head back on the wooden chair. "Yeah. I'm full."

I love pasta a lot. It's my favourite food, so for Katy to see me picking at it is very odd of me to do. She nods as she shoves a piece of purple lettuce in her mouth. Italian dressing dotted the side of herlips causing her to lick it off like a cat. Hence the nickname "Katy Kat." I giggle then look at Seung Hyun. His eyes quickly focus on mine as

he starts cutting a piece of steak but sets down the silverware softly. "You okay?" He asks. His eyes in search of an answer that demanded to be found.

"Just tired." I respond. Seung Hyun's face slowly congress closer to mine which follows with a light peck on the lips. "Ew, that tasted like steak!" I scoff, wiping my mouth with my arm as he laughs and begins eating again. "I'm sorry but you just looked so yummy." He flirts with a seductive wink. He's such a charmer.

I can practically see my cheeks turning a bright shade of red. My hands move from my sides to quickly cover my face in embarrassment. "Mehhhh," I groan and lean on his left shoulder. Seung Hyun chuckles, wrapping his arm around my body smoothly. "When we get to your house we can watch a movie and cuddle."

I look up at him with excitement radiating off of me. "Really?" I squeal with uncontrollable joy. He nods a small smile covering his lips. "Yay!" I wrap my arms around his side, squeezing tightly. "What was that for?" A voice says with a laugh ending the sentence.

Seungri looks at us with suspicion lingering in his eyes. A smirk pasted on his face as a 'go get it' wink was sent to Seung Hyun. I scoff and flick a piece of Katy's lettuce at him. "Hey!" she whines as I grab it from her bowl.

I never really thought of Seung Hyun and I doing anything...sexual. I mean he never asks for it, neither do I but you don't need stuff like that in a relationship. Plus he doesn't seem like the guy who would ask for sex.

I blush as the thought rushes through my head. Oh my god.

Seungri catches the flying food in his hands and chuckles. "Sorry, sorry. It's just that, he hasn't really gone out much."

I look up at Seung Hyun who is looking down at his steak. "I can see why he likes you though. You are very well his type. Beautiful, smart, se-" Taeyang hits Seungri's arm with his fist, stopping him mid-sentence. I look down at my hands then glance up at Seungri to say thank you.

He smiles at me before continuing to munch on mashed potatoes. "It was nice to meet you, Elise." Taeyang says.

"You as well." I reply with a huge toothy grin. Katy winks at me playfully while nudging me with her elbow. "Should we get going?" Jiyong asks after a silence in the air. "I'm still eating!" Taeyang shoves a fork in Ji's face.

"Fine fine."

After a lovely dinner with Seung Hyun and the other band members, he sets a small navy blue box in front of me. "Whats this?" I sigh with content as I slowly peel the lid off the box, revealing a beautiful diamond necklace. "Do you like it?" He asks, his smile covering his whole face. I've never seen him so happy. "Seung Hyun, it's beautiful!" I gasp in amazement. "You're beautiful. This is just a nice accessory." He tells me before placing it around my neck. I blush at his comment then move my hair to the side. "Thank you, I love it." He gives me a small smile before the boys begin to nag about some new dance move they had to learn.

Soon we all agree to start heading home and stand up from the table before moving out to the car. Ji pays for the meal since he felt bad about TOP's hair. But honestly, I really like the blue colour. It suits him.