Chapter 19: Slow Dance

~Elise's POV~

"Ugh it's so hot in here!" I whine as I flip over my pillow to the cold side. "Elise shh, just close your eyes."

I groan and shut my eyes in attempt to sleep, only to throw the sheets off of my body in frustration. "It's so damn hot in here." I flip over so I am laying on my stomach.

"Elise if you don't stop complaining about how hot it is, I'll give you a reason to be hot."

My eyes flash open to look at the man lying next to me. "I can't believe you just said that." I whisper-yell at him jokingly. He opens his eyes, the soft moonlight hitting his tan skin. "I wasn't joking either."

I bury my face in my hands, my face burning hot.

~

I groggily get up from bed, shielding my eyes from the sunshine lazily creeping through the windows. I pick up the closest shirt near me and slip it on over my underwear, smiling as I realise it's Seung Hyun's shirt, much too large for me. I tip toe towards the door and slowly open the door. As I walk into the kitchen I hear a soft groan behind me. I turn around to see Seung Hyun. His hair disheveled from sleep, and his dimples sticking out with a smirk. "You look really irrisistable right now." He whispers, voice hoarse from unuse. I smile in reply, then turn around placing my cup of coffee in the microwave. He tugs on my hand, pulling me into his embrace. He secures my right hand, the left gripping my own tightly. "Irristable." He repeats, kissing me lightly around my face and neck. The both of us sway to his hums, slow dancing for what seems like eternity. The coffee long forgotten.

"Ahem."

I look over my shoulder and see Seungri biting his lip to hold in a laugh. I step away from Seung Hyun and pull down my shirt. "I didn't know you would be up at this time." I giggle, my hand covering my mouth. Seung Hyun look over at the maknae then looks over to where he was staring at...my body. He immediately steps in front of me like a protective human sheild. I press my forehead against his back and laugh. "We probably looked so stupid dancing like that." I whisper to him from behind. He looks back at me and smiles. "You never look stupid."

"Look at the situation we're in now."

He looks at Seungri and nods his head. "I see what you mean now."

"I'm right here, I can hear you both!" Seungri laughs. Suddenly Jiyong's door opens revealing a half asleep band leader. "Why are you all so loud? It's ten in the morning, you should all be asleep."

He walks out of the room and into the kitchen, to the microwave. Seung Hyun again turns, pushing my back against the cold glass table so Jiyong couldn't see behind me. "Why are you acting like that?" He asks and looks at me, is eyes trailing from my legs up to my face. His eyes widen in realisation. "Oh."

I bury my face back into Seung Hyun's body. How embarrassing.

"Get her dressed and meet in the car, I want to get you parents approval done quick." He snaps as he opens the microwave and grabs my coffee, taking a sip from it carelessly. "That's actually mine..." My voice trails off when Seung Hyun motions me to be quiet. "I'll buy you some from Dunkin' Donuts." I grin and nod in agreement. "Now go get dressed." He orders before quickly pulling me from behind his body and pushing me towards his bedroom so the others wouldn't see me. I laugh and burst through his bedroom door. The first thing I do is go through his drawer. I need something to wear. Something comfortable since I'm going to be with him all day. Last night, during the drive home, we all decided that they would bring me to Seoul and introduce me to Mr. Yang. The head of YG.

But first, they want me to go with them to the recording studio so I can get used to having to go see Seung Hyun there. I open the first drawer and see some boxers. Nope.

Next drawer was pants. Colours varied from black, to gold to pink. Damn, his wardrobe is better than mine. Finally I open the bottom drawer to reveal neatly folded sweaters. This whole week I've been wearing nothing but sweaters so I don't see why this would be a bad choice. I pull the black sweater over my head, the soft fabric rubbing against my skin as I do so. Suddenly the door opens and Seung Hyun smiles. "Ready yet?"

I shake my head and turn around the room. "I can't find pants that'll fit me."

His hand wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. "You don't need pants." I laugh at him and pull away. "Stop flirting with me like that, I really need pants."

I walk past him and to his closet to search for at least a pair of sweats. I flick the light on and begin my search.

Shirts, jackets, coats, but no sweat pants. He moves inside the closet and reaches for a shirt to cover his bare chest. I poke his bare stomach and grin. "Do you think your fans will be more jealous or more supportive that you have a girlfriend?" I ask. He puts his head through the collar and sighs deeply. "Hopefully they'll be more supportive." I stand up and kiss his cheek. "Well, no matter what, I'll support you." He smiles and kisses me back. "Thank you, my love. But you seem to have trouble finding pants, should I go ask Jiyong if you can bborrow a pair?"

Suddenly my mind goes wild. My inner child comes out causing me to squeal. "I get to wear G-Dragon's pants?" I smile, my mouth open wide. He chuckles and steps out of the closet. "You never act like that when you wear my clothes."

"It's because your clothes soothe me, like a baby blanket." I grin foolishly. He laughs and steps out of the room. "Stay right here, I'm going to get your pants." I nod and cing on to the door.

When he comes back he's dangling matching sweat pants from his forearm. "Here," He hands me the pants and enters the room. I stare at them and put them on slowly, only to realise that he was staring at me. "Stop that!" I squeal and hit his upper arm. "It''s not your body I'm looking at Elise. It's your soul. You're such a beautiful person. Everything you do is perfect."

I laugh and turn away from him to fix my dark hair in the mirror. "Did you write that just so you can recite it for me?"

"I'm being serious. Even your dark circles are beautiful." He kisses my eyelids, then kisses my nose and lips. "I'm glad we met." I smile at him. "I'm glad we met too."

~

Minutes after driving to Dunkin' Donuts and recieving my favourite creme donut and coffee, we were parked outside of my house.

I take in a deep breath and stare out the tinted windows at the front door. "Are you ready for this?" Seung Hyun asks, his hand tightly gripping on to mine. I nod my head yes and open the door slowly before stepping on to the driveway. I stand in my place and wait for him to come around and stand beside me. He walks to my side and grabs back on to my hand. "Let's do it."

He steps forward, guiding us both towards the front door. We reach the doorstep making us both stop in our place. My hand reaches up towards the door knocker and I bang it three times.

We stand there patiently and wait for it to open. After a few silent seconds I begin to get impatient. "Knock on it again." He says. I nod my head and reach up for the handle, but just as soon as I even got close to it, the door opens. My father stands in the door way, staring at us both suspiciously.

"Hi dad."

Hi please vote and comment and yeah ily